No announcement yet.

Early look at Week 2...thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong lean to Rice ML for me FF. I don't think the points even matter there. Revenge after last year's home loss to Memphis. :thumbs:

After further review, I'm off Nevada. TTEch has too much firepower IMO, could easily be a 2 td win. Still leaning over though it's moved 1.5 points to 68.5.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Strong lean to Rice ML for me FF. I don't think the points even matter there. Revenge after last year's home loss to Memphis. :thumbs:

After further review, I'm off Nevada. TTEch has too much firepower IMO, could easily be a 2 td win. Still leaning over though it's moved 1.5 points to 68.5.
      right or wrong i have UNR as one of my biggest plays today OVER......i usually don't play those inflated totals but i think this one does go over as i just jinxed it by saying so....lol

yeah, i think i may jump on RICE ML when i get back later today....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        I know this is a game nobody probablypaid much attention to, but does anyone have an opinion on RICE +3 1/2....for some reason i think RICE is a live dog in this one. MEM didn't impress me at all last week and quite frankly stinks. Should be a close game and a FG+ seems like a nice value.

curious if anyone else has looked at this game
        I've been looking at this game all week and decided to play a 2 team ML parlay with Rice +140 and Duke +230. Put down 1 unit for 7 unit payout.

Those two teams are live dogs IMO, the best on the board this week.
        2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
        2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Like that parlay MParris... hope it cashes for you :thumbs:

Been back and forth on whether or not to play ECU today. The only thing keeping me from playing them is the situational angle, having won su as a dog last week. Still they are a solid team getting no respect here.....

FF- looking at that total in the TTech/Nevada game, & I think I'm going to narrow it down to TTech team o39.5 to take Nevada out of the equation. TTech scored 42+ pts in the first 6 games of last season! Nevada last season allowed 52 to Nebraska, 36 to NW, 47 to Fresno, 69 to Boise st. Even NMex st hung 38 on them. IMO what appears to be a pretty high number for 1 team to cover presents value to me. What would worry me about the game over is a 45-21 type ending
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
          X