Clear All

gl this week cuse
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Saturday

Thanks everyone, getting this stuff in now for the day (except the Fresno/Wisky game prob I'll wait on ot hopefully getting Wisky at a pick'em.). Going to Monmouth Park to see Big Brown run on the turf. I have a ton of doggies today, wow... And a lot of action... yikes. Previously posted plays are above, couple teases left alive and Georgia, Cal, and Michigan.

Sides: 8-4-1 (+3.6 units)
      Totals: 1-1 (-0.1 units)
      Teases: 1-3 (-2.6 units)
      YTD: 10-8-1 (+0.9 units)

1 UNIT
      Nevada (+27.5). I know Lippincott is out but I still think the Nevada offense, with Kaepernick and Taua, can at least keep this from being a total embarrassment.

Stanford (+14). TCU has played nobody, and while I shutter at playing the Cardinal on the road, I'll take the 2 TD's here hoping Stanford can muster some kind of offense.

UCLA (+8). BYU got lucky last week, and I think they'll play better today, but I love the coaching staff at UCLA and think they will find ways all year to surprise us. Some one wins by a late field goal?

Purdue (+9). Oregon has been scoring at will, but I'm going against them in their first roadie of the year. Painter should throw the ball about 50 times and this one should be fun.

Georgia Tech (+6). Back to back roadies not good, but they found a way last week and with Dwyer's explosiveness I think the Jackets can give the Hokies some problems.

Central Michigan (-3). CMU is a far better team to begin with and this could be a huge letdown spot for Ohio after last week's near miracle. LeFevour is by far the best player on the field.

Tulane (+13). Another huge letdown spot for ECU, and Tulane played pretty well last week against Alabama and hung in that game. Conference play, anything can happen.

Virginia (+10.5). UConn has played NOBODY, and IMHO the best two players onthe field are Peerman and Simpson so run it down their throat Al Groh.

Wisconsin (???). Playing Wisconsin later, but hoping the line drops. The world is on Fresno State and for what? They beat Rutgers. Big deal? Rutgers is a mediocre football team at best. Wisky gets Beckam back to tandem with Graham and they can always run the ball with their huge offensive line. People also seem to be forgetting how awful Fresno looked in the 1st half against Rutgers.

:thumbs:
      Last edited by CuseFan10; 09-13-2008, 09:40 AM.

Comment

GL Cuse Have fun today. I love Proudinsky on the soft turf today:beerbang:
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

gl cuse, but 55% of the public is on wisconsin according to wagerline. I think you just meant everyone on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
            GL Cuse Have fun today. I love Proudinsky on the soft turf today:beerbang:
            I'm going against Big Brown too. Definitely using Proudinsky and maybe I'm nuts but I like Kiss the Kid a bit too. Almost every horse has won on the turf or more specifically on the Monmouth Turf so it's interesting.

Comment

Kiss the Kids has a big shot at a big price. I just do not see Big Brown winning this race and he will be around 1-2.
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL today Cuse........

Looks like a dog day afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                  Kiss the Kids has a big shot at a big price. I just do not see Big Brown winning this race and he will be around 1-2.
                  Showed a lot of heart today holding of Proudinsky on the grass. I bet against every fave today and only hit one race. Thankfully, it was Flirtatious Smile at 11/1 so I only lost a minimal amount on the day.

I got Wisky locked in at -1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Showed a lot of heart today holding of Proudinsky on the grass. I bet against every fave today and only hit one race. Thankfully, it was Flirtatious Smile at 11/1 so I only lost a minimal amount on the day.

I got Wisky locked in at -1.5.
                    yes he did and what a great ride by Kent to get him to slow it down on the backside.
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                    X