3. florida
    4. louisville
    5. wisky
    6. ucla
    7. oklahoma
    8. bayou bengals
    9. eers "country roads take me home"
    10. rutgers

Look at Willi Wonks with 3 Big East teams in his Top 10!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Brennan could throw for 5000 yards against "The Sisters of the Poor" but does that mean he should get the Heisman? And how are his team mates going to react to all the off-field ruckus he caused.
      That is going to be an interesting debate this season because Brennan's numbers are going to more than likley shatter near every NCAA record there is. I would bet Bess catches 20+ TD's by his lonesome this year.

That schedule is an absolute joke though, my lord.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        Look at Willi Wonks with 3 Big East teams in his Top 10!!!!!!

You know how i do it
        Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

U.C.L.A

Coll.Expert; what ever that means,just said on espn that ucla is gonna be 11-1,only lost to S.Cal,freshy running back is suppose to be awsome,and defense building off great year,20 starters are coming Back from last years team,**** they mite be 12-0 this year,not really a sleeeppper but I ll take emmm!!,on the U C L A CRAZZZZY Train,AhhhhhHaaaaa,I....I...I..I:beerbang:

GL!!
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Strikes View Post
            U.C.L.A

Coll.Expert; what ever that means,just said on espn that ucla is gonna be 11-1,only lost to S.Cal,freshy running back is suppose to be awsome,and defense building off great year,20 starters are coming Back from last years team,**** they mite be 12-0 this year,not really a sleeeppper but I ll take emmm!!,on the U C L A CRAZZZZY Train,AhhhhhHaaaaa,I....I...I..I:beerbang:

GL!!
            Watch out for THE BRUINS ... Two very good QB's and a GREAT SECONDARY

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Don't know about 11-1 or 12-0 but I do have them in my top 10.....maybe more like a 10-2 year. UCLAns look great on paper, now if they don't look in the mirror......:nuts:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

U.C.L.A. VS. S.CAL....thats gonna be one hell of a GAME!!

This by game time mite be THE game of the Year!!

Univ. of Wausau fullback was asked by coach Smokaromma AFTER HIS 9TH MISSED BLOCK,son why do cows wear bells??
                Fullback thought for a while and said,because thier HORNS dont work??!!!

Following day he was promoted to ass. coach!!

I know ,dont let the door hit me in the ass!!

GL!!
                Last edited by Lucky Strikes; 07-21-2007, 03:08 PM.
                Either Black or Red...

Comment

Many thanks on contributors to this topic and tread,in my mind College and Pro Football are the greatest sports in the World, Football is "King"!!

Predictem is gonna be rocken this fall,and everyone is Welcome!!!

gl.
                  Either Black or Red...

Comment

Is everybody ready for some college football!

I've been out of the loop for awhile. I usually only play college and a little NFL and I shut down early last season. I notice some major things have changed since I last played. I can't get on Neteller anymore. I guess they're done with the US. I'm exploring other options for funding my accounts and loooking for some new books that are US friendly. Any help would be appreciated. For those of you who remember me from the other site, I'd just like to say whats up. Good luck this season. blineman88
                    2010 CFB 24-25-5 -5units

Comment

WOWW!!!!!

I think it is a total joke that the big least is allowed to play those **** schedules and rack up wins and BCS berths. Anyone seen Louisville's schedule this year....

Murray State? Middle Tennessee State? 2 god awful programs in NCState and Syracuse....Utah?.......they don't have 1 top 50 team on their schedule outside of their overinflated over hyped conference slate. They would get their absolute ASS handed to them by 1/2 the schools in the Pac10, Big10 or SEC...they would be a middle tier team in any of those conferences hands down. You can't tell me that if they played Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Penn State etc....some on the road that they would be anything but an 8-4/9-3 team....yeah, im sure a schedule of Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, LSU etc..is going to land them preseason number 7.....freeking joke, absolute joke......yet here we talk about them because they play 12 High School teams. Same for that piece of **** Rutgers team. I mean those 2 schedules are so bad that neither team could lose any of the games on their schedules with Rothko at QB..........
                      Last edited by FlyersFan; 07-23-2007, 01:20 AM.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        WOWW!!!!!

I think it is a total joke that the big least is allowed to play those **** schedules and rack up wins and BCS berths. Anyone seen Louisville's schedule this year....

Murray State? Middle Tennessee State? 2 god awful programs in NCState and Syracuse....Utah?.......they don't have 1 top 25 team on their schedule outside of their overinflated over hyped conference slate. Same for that piece of **** Rutgers team. I mean those 2 schedules are so bad that neither team could lose any of the games on their schedules with Rothko at QB..........

Those are definitely 2 joke schedules...the lines for Louisville games will be higher than giraffe pussy. In all fairness Rutgers has a pretty tough game vs the Spartans....

...of Norfolk State :laughing:
                        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                          Those are definitely 2 joke schedules...the lines for Louisville games will be higher than giraffe pussy. In all fairness Rutgers has a pretty tough game vs the Spartans....

...of Norfolk State :laughing:
                          :laughing:

here's another laugh....WVU schedule......

Sat, Sep 1 Western Michigan 3:30 pm --
                          Sat, Sep 8 at Marshall 11:10 am --
                          Thu, Sep 13 at Maryland 7:30 pm --
                          Sat, Sep 22 East Carolina 3:30 pm --
                          Fri, Sep 28 at South Florida 8:00 pm --
                          Sat, Oct 6 at Syracuse TBA --
                          Sat, Oct 20 Mississippi State 12:00 pm --
                          Sat, Oct 27 at (12) Rutgers TBA --
                          Thu, Nov 8 (6) Louisville 7:30 pm --
                          Sat, Nov 17 at Cincinnati TBA --
                          Sat, Nov 24 Connecticut 12:00 pm --
                          Sat, Dec 1 Pittsburgh

they are off on October 14th......all the HS's in WVU must have midterms that week or something.......

im sorry folks...just because you end up with 3 9-0 teams doesn't mean your conference is any good. those 3 9-0 teams would be 6-3 or 5-4 if that schedule included games at texas, texas a/m, oklahoma, oklahoma state etc.....

i mean lets line up this schedule for one of those 3 teams.......we'll put 'em in the SEC East...

at Tennessee
                          Florida
                          Mississippi
                          at Auburn
                          at LSU
                          Georgia
                          at Vandy
                          Kentucky
                          at Arkansas.....and i'll let 'em keep their 3 cupcake 1-AA teams from their schedules....

not a one of those 3 teams is coming out of that schedule any better than 9-3.....

in fact, WVU plays exactly ZERO....freeking ZERO teams in the Rivals TOP FREEKING 50 in 5 non conference games......same with Louisville.......ZERO......if you play in a shiat conference like the big east you shouldn't be allowed to play non conference schedules like that and get a BCS berth.............it would be one thing if you conference included a trip to say Michigan or Ohio State, or LSU at night, or the swamp....but when your roadies are Cincinnati, Connecticut, South Florida (who is decent at best) that is horse crap.........
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 07-22-2007, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            :laughing:

here's another laugh....WVU schedule......

Sat, Sep 1 Western Michigan 3:30 pm --
                            Sat, Sep 8 at Marshall 11:10 am --
                            Thu, Sep 13 at Maryland 7:30 pm --
                            Sat, Sep 22 East Carolina 3:30 pm --
                            Fri, Sep 28 at South Florida 8:00 pm --
                            Sat, Oct 6 at Syracuse TBA --
                            Sat, Oct 20 Mississippi State 12:00 pm --
                            Sat, Oct 27 at (12) Rutgers TBA --
                            Thu, Nov 8 (6) Louisville 7:30 pm --
                            Sat, Nov 17 at Cincinnati TBA --
                            Sat, Nov 24 Connecticut 12:00 pm --
                            Sat, Dec 1 Pittsburgh

they are off on October 14th......all the HS's in WVU must have midterms that week or something.......

im sorry folks...just because you end up with 3 9-0 teams doesn't mean your conference is any good. those 3 9-0 teams would be 6-3 or 5-4 if that schedule included games at texas, texas a/m, oklahoma, oklahoma state etc.....

i mean lets line up this schedule for one of those 3 teams.......we'll put 'em in the SEC East...

at Tennessee
                            Florida
                            Mississippi
                            at Auburn
                            at LSU
                            Georgia
                            at Vandy
                            Kentucky
                            at Arkansas.....and i'll let 'em keep their 3 cupcake 1-AA teams from their schedules....

not a one of those 3 teams is coming out of that schedule any better than 9-3.....

in fact, WVU plays exactly ZERO....freeking ZERO teams in the Rivals TOP FREEKING 50 in 5 non conference games......same with Louisville.......ZERO......if you play in a shiat conference like the big east you shouldn't be allowed to play non conference schedules like that and get a BCS berth.............it would be one thing if you conference included a trip to say Michigan or Ohio State, or LSU at night, or the swamp....but when your roadies are Cincinnati, Connecticut, South Florida (who is decent at best) that is horse crap.........

Didn't Louisville win a BCS game last year? .. Yes i think they did ..

Didn't WVU beat Georgia two years ago in Atlanta in the Sugar Bowl in a BCS game. YES ONCE AGAIN i think they did.

Didn't WVU beat Georgia Tech last year in the Gator Bowl.

Quit Blaming these teams. It's not their fault that the ACC raded their conference a few years ago. Seriously !!! It's not their fault ..

Saying that these teams can't compete is absolutely ridiculous dude . It is .

The Big East is 2-0 over the last two seasons in BCS Games so quit saying this Bull **** that THE BIG EAST doesn't deserve a BCS BIRTH cause it's HORSE **** !

THEY WENT 5-0 last year in Bowl Games .. The Big East has been absolutely lights out in non conference games also ..

Here is Boise St's schedule from last year :

Football - Schedule - Boise State

They probably don't deserve to go to BCS games either because they didn't play Michigan or Ohio St in the regular season .. And their conference slate is not impressive either..
                            Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 07-23-2007, 11:51 AM.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Quit Hating On The Big East Please

SI.com - NCAA Football - Big East schedule rankings - Thursday June 21, 2007 1:20PM

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                              (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

whatever WW. Who cares how they did in bowl games. If you haven't figured out by now that 1/2 the teams in bowl games from major conferences could give a **** about their bowl game then you have been absent for a long while.

If you think that if Louisville played in a major conference and WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT had to play the LSU's and Floridas of the world, that they would be preseason #7, you're smoking crack.

My whole point was that if any of these teams played in the Big12, Big10 or SEC etc...they would be 9-3 teams at best. So i guess you're telling me that Louisville would head down to Florida and Georgia and pick up wins there...probably knock off LSU and Auburn at home...yeah, maybe you're right. I guess they would be an 11-1 team in the SEC. My bad.

And dude, you're a huge Bigeast homer, so thanks for your biased opinion....
                                Last edited by FlyersFan; 07-23-2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X