November 5th Money Bomb!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property Rights and Eminent Domain
    We must stop special interests from violating property rights and literally driving families from their homes, farms and ranches.

Today, we face a new threat of widespread eminent domain actions as a result of powerful interests who want to build a NAFTA superhighway through the United States from Mexico to Canada.

We also face another danger in regulatory takings: Through excess regulation, governments deprive property owners of significant value and use of their properties — all without paying “just compensation.”

Property rights are the foundation of all rights in a free society. Without the right to own a printing press, for example, freedom of the press becomes meaningless. The next president must get federal agencies out of these schemes to deny property owners their constitutional rights to life, liberty, and property.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

War and Foreign Policy
      The war in Iraq was sold to us with false information. The area is more dangerous now than when we entered it. We destroyed a regime hated by our direct enemies, the jihadists, and created thousands of new recruits for them. This war has cost more than 3,000 American lives, thousands of seriously wounded, and hundreds of billions of dollars. We must have new leadership in the White House to ensure this never happens again.

Both Jefferson and Washington warned us about entangling ourselves in the affairs of other nations. Today, we have troops in 130 countries. We are spread so thin that we have too few troops defending America. And now, there are new calls for a draft of our young men and women.

We can continue to fund and fight no-win police actions around the globe, or we can refocus on securing America and bring the troops home. No war should ever be fought without a declaration of war voted upon by the Congress, as required by the Constitution.

Under no circumstances should the U.S. again go to war as the result of a resolution that comes from an unelected, foreign body, such as the United Nations.

Too often we give foreign aid and intervene on behalf of governments that are despised. Then, we become despised. Too often we have supported those who turn on us, like the Kosovars who aid Islamic terrorists, or the Afghan jihadists themselves, and their friend Osama bin Laden. We armed and trained them, and now we’re paying the price.

At the same time, we must not isolate ourselves. The generosity of the American people has been felt around the globe. Many have thanked God for it, in many languages. Let us have a strong America, conducting open trade, travel, communication, and diplomacy with other nations.
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
        You don't even know anything about this guy!

Ron Paul is a OB GYB he has deliverd over 4000 babies! He is a doctor, when your a doctor you take a oath! He against government telling people what they can and can not do! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS AGAINST GOVERNMENT TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN AND CAN NOT DO!

The right of an innocent, unborn child to life is at the heart of the American ideals of liberty. My professional and legislative record demonstrates my strong commitment to this pro-life principle.

In 40 years of medical practice, I never once considered performing an abortion, nor did I ever find abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman.

In Congress, I have authored legislation that seeks to define life as beginning at conception, HR 1094.

I am also the prime sponsor of HR 300, which would negate the effect of Roe v Wade by removing the ability of federal courts to interfere with state legislation to protect life. This is a practical, direct approach to ending federal court tyranny which threatens our constitutional republic and has caused the deaths of 45 million of the unborn.

I have also authored HR 1095, which prevents federal funds to be used for so-called “population control.”

Many talk about being pro-life. I have taken direct action to restore protection for the unborn.

As an OB/GYN doctor, I’ve delivered over 4,000 babies. That experience has made me an unshakable foe of abortion. Many of you may have read my book, Challenge To Liberty, which champions the idea that there cannot be liberty in a society unless the rights of all innocents are protected. Much can be understood about the civility of a society in observing its regard for the dignity of human life.
        i was fully aware he was a doctor and had delivered 4,000+ kids........and yes i knew he was against roe v. wade which i can understand his reasoning 100% .......its just somthing im for thats all........am i a fan of abortion 100% not.......obviously wish every kid could live but im also not against the right to an abortion especially after i drive to the end of my street everyday and theres an abortion clinic right across the street and theirs people out there with their signs of "Life is God's choice" .........ah im mixing religion and abortion ill stop there :bang: :bang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I'm for abortion and still for Ron Paul. Abortion is pretty low on my list of priorities, though. I just feel his other stances are so well worth it for me that I make sacrifices in other areas.

Comment

What scares me the most about this guy is he thinks the same way I do. :laughing:
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

And at the risk of Billy getting mad at me(remove the post if you don't agree, because it is your thread) but please nobody vote for any candidate until you educate yourself on the issues. Never just vote because somebody had a cool commercial, has the right name, or the worst DON'T JUST VOTE DOWN PARTY LINES! Take the time to read up on the candidates and become informed at least partially on each one until one catches your eye and then delve deeper in to the candidates you have narrowed it down to. It really isn't that hard to do. People spend hours upon hours handicapping sports, something that is extremely insignificant in the grand scheme of things. The person that runs our country effects each of our lives whether you know it or not. So please don't be the guy who cancels out an educated vote.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                And at the risk of Billy getting mad at me(remove the post if you don't agree, because it is your thread) but please nobody vote for any candidate until you educate yourself on the issues. Never just vote because somebody had a cool commercial, has the right name, or the worst DON'T JUST VOTE DOWN PARTY LINES! Take the time to read up on the candidates and become informed at least partially on each one until one catches your eye and then delve deeper in to the candidates you have narrowed it down to. It really isn't that hard to do. People spend hours upon hours handicapping sports, something that is extremely insignificant in the grand scheme of things. The person that runs our country effects each of our lives whether you know it or not. So please don't be the guy who cancels out an educated vote.
                nittany very well spoke ..........you would be shocked to know the number of 20yr olds (my age) that dont go and vote ........most aren't even registered
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post

LOL Why would I take it down! Good post! I took down all the other stuff because this thread was going in another direction thanks to our good friend (Won't say any name)!
                  The only reason I started this thread was to inform people! I don't care who you vote for bottom line VOTE!

If you don't like the Ron Paul that is fine! I'm just trying to educate and get the word out!

Now I'm not a big fan of posting "well I heard this" and "I read this" With out Facts and facts to back it up!

I'll give a example I received a email the other day of Obama saying he didn't put his hand over his heart during the pledge! How is this American! Well everyone else had there hands over the heart but Obama! How can you vote for this guy the caption said! I was like wow! Than I read his responds he said it wasn't the pledge it was the national anthem! He was fired up about this and said "His grandfather taught him how and when to put his hand over his heart!! I mean people spin ever thing on this guy!

Post away but don't post!!! I don't like this and I don't like that! Hell I don't like work but that is life!!!!! Not everyone is going to agree with you 100%%%%% Get over yourself!

Oh and Johnny post away man I have no problem with you never had! Think maybe you took something the wrong way and I never meant that if you did!

BB:thumbs:
                  Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 11-09-2007, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I guess I had something else in my mind before I started writing, when I read back over it I wonder why I put in the first line :laughing:

And this video is for the Dec. 16 moneybomb:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-3M2D3V94M&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J-3M2D3V94M&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

No problem BB....didn;t take anything wrong at all...I had just posted all my feelings on Paul...pro & con....I was done....and even though I disagree with some of his stands....I think he is a good man, and would love him or Rudy to lead that party...and he is most definitely better than the current option, IMO. But I do agree with all you guys....inform yourself...and most importantly VOTE! It blows my mind that millions of people voted last election for what I believe was simply a scare tactic, and didn't really inform themselves about the issues. GL guys!

John Edwards :thumbs: lol
                      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 11-09-2007, 06:31 PM.

Comment

*You Have No Choice - You Have Owners
                        I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
                        2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
                        3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Working...
                        X