Chris Berman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strick1550 View Post
    I'm new to this site and had to comment on this. I'm with you Nevada, I'm not a big Berman fan at all. He annoys the hell out of me:bang: I actually liked Scott at first but then he too got to be very annoying, ghetto and cocky. It got old pretty quick. But nobody is more annoying than Stephen A. Smith and all of his yelling about nothing. Great forum by the way guys:beerbang:
    Stephen A Smith sucks. I couldn't agree more.

Jim Rome sucks as well. I hate how he talks like he knows it all about everything.

The only cool thing he ever did was when he almost get his ass kicked by Jim Everett. I thought he was gonna pee his pants....although it all looked staged anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

The only cool thing he ever did was when he almost get his ass kicked by Jim Everett. I thought he was gonna pee his pants....although it all looked staged anyway.
      you mean chris everett :laughing:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Stephen A Smith sucks. I couldn't agree more.

Jim Rome sucks as well. I hate how he talks like he knows it all about everything.

His radio show is 10x worse than the TV show, too. Cloonnesss....AAAASSSSS....RACK IT, GREATEST INTERVIEW OF ALL TIME. I'M THE MAN. NOBODY INTERVIEWS LIKE ME DOOOOGGGGG.:puke:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          His radio show is 10x worse than the TV show, too. Cloonnesss....AAAASSSSS....RACK IT, GREATEST INTERVIEW OF ALL TIME. I'M THE MAN. NOBODY INTERVIEWS LIKE ME DOOOOGGGGG.:puke:
          OMG the show is absolutely impossible to listen to. His opening song is pretty sweet though, "Never met a writer so ill, controversial..." I mean it's bull**** and all about him but it's pretty damn catchy and a quality rap song from the dude from NYC who won the contest to write and perform it.

After that though, you have to turn it off. :puke:

Let me tell ya'll sumpin.... Can a brotha preach to you Mr Mike Missanelli.. Can I? Huh? The Neeeew Yaaaauk Knicks are.....

He must say "You know what I'm sayin" about 400 times in two hours. And "Let me break it down for ya" another 250.

Again, any guy who once said that "If you kick the field goal on 3rd down and miss it, well who cares, you just kick it again on 4th down" should forever be banned from talking about sports.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Again, any guy who once said that "If you kick the field goal on 3rd down and miss it, well who cares, you just kick it again on 4th down" should forever be banned from talking about sports.
            you have got to be kidding me.
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              you have got to be kidding me.
              No, Rome is a complete cockbag on his radio show and knows nothing about sports. The whole "Chris Everett" thing springboarded him in to "stardome" and is the sole reason he is still around. He has about 5-7 guys who call in to him every day and they all have nicknames. One I know is the Cardinal or something like that.

If you want to hear a real ego-centric prick, tune in to ESPN1250 out of Pittsburgh(it can be found on ESPN's online radio stuff) and listen to Mark Madden. Dude is an absolute prick that literally claims to know everything about sports. People who follow him get the shameful title of "Maddenites" in Pittsburgh.

Comment

Dont you love how rome will tea bag everyone and talk **** left and right about them and than the stupid asses go on his show and he pretends like he respects them and than the next day he slammin them again...

just like any douche bag no it all from souther cal... your either in LA or your gay...

same goes with new york moron radio personality get over it neither of you have had a champion in 5 years worthy of talking about today.... just a fluke

Comment

i know this is somewhat offtopic, but with regards to cfb, the list of announcers that fox trots out for the bcs is a joke. abc's leadup to the bcs games, and the announcers are about a million times better than fox's. anyone else have a take on this??

with regards to berman and scott, i dont care for either. as a matter of fact i probably stopped watching sportscenter years ago, cuz it is downright annoying. id rather just check out the internet to get my news.

Comment

Working...
                  X