Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
    Times are good. Times are fun. Times they are a changin'
    Yo "8 Tracks" means 8 songs, not "8 Track Player" or "8 Track Cartridge". :bang: :laughing:
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      I'm a limewire guy as well. No problems.

Could Yomonte have sounded more like an old man with his response? :laughing:
      She "burns CDs" and everything!!!
      I have to 2nd that! I have downloaded a ton of music from limewire, so far so good. I dont know of any others that have as much to offer, especially for free! Plus the limewire library easily transfers to my itunes account to put on my ipod. Didn't know about the spyware, but I havent seen anything bad......yet? I did pay the one time fee of like 19.99 I think to get its "premium" downloads or whatever they call it. No complaints here???

Comment

I haven't downloaded music in probably 6-8 months now. A friend of mine was uisng Limewire, and downloaded about 800 songs. Well imagine my amazement when he tells me that he's being sued by the Music Makers of America for downloading music. He said he had to pay a $5000 settlement, plus hire a lawyer to take care of the situation. I guess they were trying to make an example of him, but it sucks big time.

Ever since then, I haven't downloaded any music. Even if that never happened to my friend, I wouldn't use Limewire anymore either. Limewire is full of viruses and stuff.

The new hot thing apparently is Bit Torrent. I've never tried it though, but people talk about it a lot. Some people don't even need to download movies these days cuz theres like 4-5 sites you can stream it from in HD.
        39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
        Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
        Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Working...
        X