No announcement yet.

Duke Sucks Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure how to archive the UNC-Duke rating, but to prove my point I checked this weekend's ratings and not one sessions (group of games on CBS - 2 sessions each on Saturday and Sunday, for 4 total sessions) broke 3 million viewers. The reason they break it into 4 sessions is so the number is as high as they can make it for advertising dollars (the highest rating was a 2.6). Comparatively speaking, WWE Smackdown on Friday Night was in the mid 3 millions and NASCAR on Sunday was over 6 million viewers.

We love college hoops and watch it religiously and enjoy, but the country as a whole could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      My favorite team is the one that covers the #
      :beerbang: :cheer:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Cuse, the regular season goes unwatched by everyone but gamblers and my mother. I swear she knows more about CBB than any man I know. I've been teaching her since I was a youngster and she freaking loves CBB now.

Comment

Cuse, of course I know the whole country doesnt stop what there doing to watch Duke-UNC. College basketball fans stop and watch what they are doing. I dont give a **** about Nascar, wrestling or golf. I dont watch them and im sure if someone hates college basketball they wont watch Duke-UNC. I am talking about college basketball fans, they will be the ones to tune into Duke-Unc. The Nascar fans? I never said they are going to tune in. Im speaking only about college basketball fans when it comes to Duke-unc.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

This is why This is why This is why YOU SUCK

LOL

"Duke players aint even good at rape/ How do I know my boy Ronnie has the tape"

LOL

Comment

hey GM dont talk **** on Nascar I will get Yo on your ass:drive: LMAO
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                hey GM dont talk **** on Nascar I will get Yo on your ass:drive: LMAO
                lol im not im just wondering why Cuse is saying Nascar fans arent going to give a **** about Duke-UNC. I know there not, never said everyone in the world cared. I thought it was just common knowledge I meant that its the college basketball fans that will tune into Duke-Unc. To say nobody cares about that game is just dumb IMO.

Cuse, you said that same thing about these major conference tournaments, you said no one gives a damn about them. Why dont you look no further than NC St or even Syracuse, who made that magical run last yr to reach the tournament. A lot more examples where that came from.

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                  lol im not im just wondering why Cuse is saying Nascar fans arent going to give a **** about Duke-UNC. I know there not, never said everyone in the world cared. I thought it was just common knowledge I meant that its the college basketball fans that will tune into Duke-Unc. To say nobody cares about that game is just dumb IMO.

Cuse, you said that same thing about these major conference tournaments, you said no one gives a damn about them. Why dont you look no further than NC St or even Syracuse, who made that magical run last yr to reach the tournament. A lot more examples where that came from.
                  I'm not, honestly you just don't read. You only read what you want to read. I simply said it's less watched then those two examples, that was it. When you speak of Duke, you act like the whole world revolves around it (not just the college basketball world), and neither is true.

And the conference tournaments don't get ratings either. Anyway, we are arguing different arguments now so it doesn't matter. My point is, on a national level, no one gives a rat's ass about UNC-Duke. More people watch the Discovery Channel and/or "I Love New York" probably.

Done chatting about this anyway... Lost it's luster.

Comment

I was talking about college basketball fans careing about conference tournaments and Duke-UNC, I didnt think we were talking about the whole country or even world. I dont look at ratings but there never going to be on the side of college basketball.

I was simply talking about college basketball fans in general in my arguements, bringing up ratings and everyone in the world is an arguement I cant win because there arent enough fans out there of sports, most including college basketball.

Comment

Hilarious ******* video. Thanks for posting it.
                      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Classic!Thanks for that Nitt! Duke Sucks!:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                        X