Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Your 2008 Calendar Has Coupons At The Bottom Of Each Month For Beer And Cigs

You Just Might Be A Warlord
    If its fun, do it

Comment

• If You Make A Bet On A Team Only Cause A Guy On The Other Team Ran His Mouth

If its fun, do it

Comment

• If You Drink Grape Hehi's To Drown Your Sorrows

If its fun, do it

Comment

• Ok, I Give Up, How's Come The Music Only Plays When You Post A Reply. No Less
          If its fun, do it

Comment

• If You Smoke More Weed Than Tom Petty

Rahstah Is Definitly A...ah Nevermind
            If its fun, do it

Comment

• Originally posted by yomonte View Post
              Ok, I Give Up, How's Come The Music Only Plays When You Post A Reply. No Less

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              <style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 13px verdana;width:310px'>Music Video:<a class='hov' style='display:block;width:310px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' href="http://216.180.244.187/videos/s/soggy_bottom_boys/man_of_constant_sorrow.html" target='_blank'>MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW (by Soggy Bottom Boys)<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://216.180.244.187/videos/s/soggy_bottom_boys/man_of_constant_sorrow_660972.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autostart='1' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a href='http://216.180.244.187/' class=ll target=_blank>Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone</a></p></div>

:drunk:

Comment

• If Somebody Offers You Ten Dollars To Sing Into A Can And You Don't Take Em Up On It

If its fun, do it

Comment

• IF ALL YOU EAT IS CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER BUT STILL CHECK YOUR **** FOR PEANUTS

YOU JUST MISGHT BE A WARLORD

i'm sorry
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

IF ALL YOU EAT IS CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER BUT STILL CHECK YOUR **** FOR PEANUTS

i'm sorry

Corn?........:dunno:..........when did i eat corn.........:dunno: :dunno:

:beerbang:
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

IF ALL YOU EAT IS CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER BUT STILL CHECK YOUR **** FOR PEANUTS

i'm sorry
                      As much as you drink I'd think you would just be looking for something solid every once in a while. :laughing:
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen View Post
                        As much as you drink I'd think you would just be looking for something solid every once in a while. :laughing:

heck no.........he even passed up a free 40.00 steak....:beerbang:
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• If You Put In A Bid On Ebay For A "one Owner, Garage Kept, Blow Up Fk Doll"

If its fun, do it

Comment

• If You Asked Kevin Why Predictem Didn't Have A Bull Riding Section, And Kevins Reply Was, "dude, Whens The Last Time You Changed The Water In Your Bong".

If its fun, do it

Comment

• If You Told Your Therapist That You Were Atracted To Girls With Lazy Eyes And He Said We Will Discuss This In Our Next Session And You Have Had A Week To Think About It And You Already Know What He Is Going To Say

If its fun, do it

Comment

• If You Are Taking Percocets Cause Your Pimple Hurts

If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                                X