Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homedawg
    replied
    :conf: something smells fishy to me, coulda messed with the wrong people... but if someone could, go as much as 48 hours, to kill your wife, son, and yourself, then you are totally f'd up...:bang:

Leave a comment:

• emv01
    replied
    Wow just wow..How ******* sick are people now a days...If you are that upset with your life or whatever and as bad as this may sound then just kill yourself not everyone else as well..Sickning killing his SEVEN year old..Makes me sick...

Leave a comment:

• joepa66
    replied
    Just came back from a late lunch at home and watched FoxNews....they said he bound both his wife up and wrapped them in towels to asphyxiate them...FREAKING SICKO...then put a bible at the foot of their beds. Imagine how scared they both were but especially that 7 yr. old boy! Thank heavens he offed himself too.....but not after spending almost 24 hours in the house with them both dead and he text messaged a bunch of people.....WTF is going on in this world!?:bang:

Right now they're blaming it on "'Roid Rage"...from all the steroids....

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by AddictedToBetting View Post
    RIP Chris
    Not if it is proven that he in fact murdered his wife/7 yr old child. If that's the case, I wish him an afterlife of torment & agony (if there is one). Disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• AddictedToBetting
    replied
    RIP Chris and Eddie =(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X