Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 picks tonight, Some Early Leans

Sacramento +1.5 - The pullic fade strategy
    Everywhere I have read so far, everyone likes Golden State. Golden State is streaking, and sacramento has been pretty below average the whole season, and it's basically a pick game. It don't see any way the Kings can win this game. That is why I have to lean Sacramento here, cuz it can't be that easy. Could the line really have dropped so much because Sac beat SA on Monday?

Milwaukee/ATL OVER 196.5
    Last night I took the over on Chicago and ATL. There was only 64 points scored in the first half. I have never seen something so low before. They were both shooting like 30% from the field. I attribute it mainly to Chicago's defense, and an off night from a jump shooting team. Both teams were losers last night, and hoping to bounce back. Oh yea, and there was 104 points I believe in the second half of the Chicago game. That's a good sign for tonight.

Phoenix -5
    Phoenix ran outta gas on Monday on the road against GS. Been a little shakey the first month of the season, but still a very solid team all around. Especially in Phoenix tonight.
    Houston might grab the early lead, but have historically been terrible in the second half. Phoenix is also known to turn it up second half. Phoenix by 10-12 tonight.

what do you guys think?

AND COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW DETROIT IS GIVING 8.5 TONIGHT VS. CLEVELAND?! I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    Last edited by recovering77; 11-28-2007, 03:06 PM.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

I was shocked when I seen 8.5 on Cleveland. The Public or the Bookies do not respect the Cavs. **** them.

I thought maybe Lebron or Drew was out, but sure enough the Cavs have 8 1/2 points with their full lineup. Remember, the Cavs played a fast paced game in Golden State and won and the next night when into Utah and only lost by a few points. This is the same Utah team that Detriot couldn't beat on their own court. I don't care if they have Rasheed or not today, it won't make much of a difference. The Cavs are a Championship Contender, former ECF champions with possibly the greatest player of all time on their team and they are getting +8.5 points?

This game does have more meaning for Detriot since the Cavs took them out of the ecf last year though.... Even if the Cavs don't stay within the spread, you can count on them playing hard and trying their best to win the game even if they are tired from yesterdays game and their mind is telling them that this will be a letdown game.

Comment

Even the predictem featured pick is saying bet on the Pistons. http://www.predictem.com/nba/cavaliers-pistons.php

Just like yesterday they told everyone to bet the over on the Cavs and Boston and they lucked out because it went to OT. Why bet over 194 against those defenses? I don't give any credit to predictem's nba featured picks because I have noticed they are usually wrong. I was going to take the Warriors against the Suns but they said the Warriors are not ready for the Suns blah blah blah, I'm done reading their posted plays because they are bs. At least for nba anyway.

Comment

TheGoods420, why are you here???????????

cavs are going to lose tonight! :thumbs:

Comment

Detroit by 20 tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
            Detroit by 20 tonight...
            REVENGE!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

I will always take the Cavs with those kind of points. Always.

Comment

and you will ALWAYS lose JOhnny boy!
                NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
                NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
                NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
                NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
                MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Okay the final picks are in:

2 game parlay includes:

Toronto -6.5
                  Milwaukee and Atlanta OVER 197

Leans Include:
                  Houston +5 (changed my mind because of line movement)
                  Sacramento +1.5 and UNDER (inflated because of past games)
                  Detroit -8.5, hopefully OT game last night leaves the cavs too tired, and they have no bench.

College Leans:
                  Michigan -3 against Boston College
                  There is no reason at all why BC should be the dogs here. I'm smelling something fishy, and my book has it as the half juice game of the day. They want u to slam BC.

TCU +8.5 against Texas Tech
                  Got hit pretty hard taking TT when they played Butler. No defense whatsoever against the 3. I think they take the game by about 5. TCU is an improving team. TT is allowing 40% from 3 (probably inflated because of the butler game). Bob Knight simply doesn't have the ability to recruit some top tier talent to his program to dominate games.

Comment

Originally posted by HOMERHOMERUN View Post
                    and you will ALWAYS lose JOhnny boy!
                    FU man, hope all your bets lose. Why are their so many *******s on this site?

Comment

How do you figure I will always lose, look at my record. Why would you say that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                        Even the predictem featured pick is saying bet on the Pistons. http://www.predictem.com/nba/cavaliers-pistons.php

Just like yesterday they told everyone to bet the over on the Cavs and Boston and they lucked out because it went to OT. Why bet over 194 against those defenses? I don't give any credit to predictem's nba featured picks because I have noticed they are usually wrong. I was going to take the Warriors against the Suns but they said the Warriors are not ready for the Suns blah blah blah, I'm done reading their posted plays because they are bs.

FU man, hope all your bets lose. Why are their so many *******s on this site?

lookin' at your bull****in**** post.... it appears to me that,
                        you are the A SSHOLE!!!!:thumbs:

Comment

yo man, calm down. It's all in joking. There will always be someone against ur pick.
                          I personally like when a lot of noobs don't like my picks, makes me feel even stronger.

I never noticed that free pick on the page before. How's the track record of those types of picks? I used to fade the free covers.com pick with great success in the past, but they stopped doing it.

People just think differently though. When I see a line that makes a team look very good, I usually go the other way. If I had to pick based on what made sense, of course Cleveland would be the pick.

Cleveland is on a run, made a statement last night against a top Boston team. Detroit has lost 2 in a row I believe or ATS, something like that. There is no reason why Detroit should be favored by so much. This should be a -4.5 line MAX. The last meetings where detroit has won, they did not cover an 8.5 spread. So why the hell are they favored by so much? I don't know, but I hate giving that much chalk.

I'd rather take points and a team that is trying to win, then give points to a team that is just trying to hold on. I think Detroit leads by double digits by the end of the first though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                            How do you figure I will always lose, look at my record. Why would you say that ****?
                            Weren't you the dude in the GD forum crying about losing a ton of money because of your dad?:laughing:

(If not then disregard this, but if so then.....:laughing:)

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                              lookin' at your bull****in**** post.... it appears to me that,
                              you are the A SSHOLE!!!!:thumbs:

Homedawg who are you? This is the 2nd time you called me out today. Earlier you asked me why I was posting on the board? WTF?
                              How am I the *******? I didn't call anyone out you a sshole. Sersiously man, I didn't make a bad comment towards you or anyone on here today and people keep starting with me. I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X