Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle -4 2nd H

Seattle -245 2nd H

Once again, the Storm played a 1st H looking completely disinterested. The Sky were a desperate team coming into the game & the Storm played right into their hands. This was not a game I went heavy on at first since the Storm are a notoriously bad road team & have thrown in their share of clunkers over the years. Even with saying that though, the line is generous enough in my opinion to trust they make this a game. I don't think it is impossible for them to comeback & win & cover. The deficit is not that high, plus I doubt you will see the Sky shoot 50% or better in the 2nd H. The Storm should turn it up on the defensive side enough to cover this short 2nd H #. If they are not in it by the end of the 3rd, early 4th, look for them to fold as Agler won't hesitate to bench the starters & call it a night. I will take my chances that won't be the case.

Comment

05/27/10 Recap:

04-03-01 57% +80 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Record wise, I came out with a small profit but personally it was a nice day. Double popping that over in the Lynx-Sun game was going to give me a profit regardless of what happened the rest of the night.

The Storm game played out like I was afraid of which is why it was not a heavy play for me. Historically they tend to stink it up on the road & throw in the towel if it gets out of hand. Then they payback the team the next time they come to "The Key". I have won many GOTY's on such games.

The 2nd H saw them turn it up defensively & get it to a single digit deficit a few times but they would give up a mini-run & the lead would balloon up. Agler played the game out like I thought he might with resting the starters even when there were a few minutes to go & the lead was shrunk to 5 or 6.

A push on the 2nd H line of -4 unfortunately due to missing 2 shots late but an easy ML win. I'll take it & on to Friday!

=====

Season:

48-26-02 65% +2817 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

Saturday:

Minnesota -2.5
        o162 Chicago-Minnesota

Indiana -4.5 -105
        u155 Indiana-Tulsa

Comment

New York +235
          New York +3 1st H -105
          New York +170 1st H
          New York +138 1st Q

Phoenix -2 1st H -111
          o91 Atlanta-Phoenix 1st H -107
          Phoenix -1 1st Q -103
          o45.5 Atlanta-Phoenix 1st Q -107

Los Angeles -268
          Los Angeles -3 1st H -109
          Los Angeles -1.5 1st Q -109

Comment

New York +200 2nd H

Comment

Phoenix -6.5 2nd H -105

The 2nd H can't be as bad as the 1st for the Mercury who flat out played sloppy ball with many unforced turnovers & lackluster defense to say the least. Atlanta won't keep shooting 56% for the game in my honest opinion. This lead while insurmountable for most WNBA teams, this is nothing for a Mercury team that scores in bunches & gets so many extra possessions in a game. This 2nd H # is a bit low in my opinion as it is still giving Mercury backers a win without them winning. I think they have a 70/30 chance of coming back & covering the game spread.

Comment

Phoenix -6 2nd H +109

This might be a setup line but I'll bite.

Comment

05/28/10 Recap:

14-03-01 82% +1433 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Great night as the games played out the way I expected outside of the 1st H by the Mercury. They were extremely sloppy but I still thought the advantage was there for them to cover the game & definitely the 2nd H line. If that game had under 5 minutes more to go, they would have covered the game without question.

Atlanta cooled off badly in the 2nd H like I figured they would & Phoenix erased an almost 20 point deficit. Honestly, the refs were horrible in that game. You would think a MVP like Taurasi would get calls at home when driving to the basket. She was raped badly tonight & could not get a call. Yet if they barely touched her 20+ feet from the basket, they would call those. It was absolutely pathetic how many points were stolen from the Mercury.

The Liberty game went pretty much as expected with a wire to wire lead. They were clearly the motivated team going into the game & played as such. That one was never in doubt. Great job by the Sparks on pushing on a game they dominated. They can't be trusted sometimes especially with those mid-range spreads.

I hope to see some favorable lines with the Dream's next two games as I already have plays in mind.

=====

Season:

62-29-03 68% +4250 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

Sunday:

Seattle PK +107 (PD)

Connecticut +3
                    o152.5 Connecticut-Washington -105

Los Angeles -3 +100

PD= Pinnacle Dropdown Play aka meaning I chose the line.

Comment

Minnesota -1.5 1st H
                      o79 Chicago-Minnesota 1st H
                      Minnesota -1 1st Q +103
                      o40 Chicago-Minnesota 1st Q -103

Indiana -2.5 1st H -111
                      Indiana -1.5 1st Q -101

Comment

Minnesota -4.5 2nd H -105
                        Minnesota -240 2nd H

Indiana -6 2nd H -105
                        Indiana -270 2nd H

Comment

05/29/10 Recap:

01-12-01 8% -1310 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Absolutely disgusting day on Saturday as those games did not play out as expected, well more so the Minnesota game. Where is the pride with that team to put up that kind of performance at home. They are pathetic which is a shame as they are not void of talent even with the injuries.

Indiana played their game but did not get the job done. It happens. Sunday will definitely be better, I mean how could it not lol. Seriously though I was pissed but let it go as it happens with my style & I am still way ahead.

=====

Season:

63-41-04 61% +2940 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

Los Angeles -2 -106

Los Angeles -1 1st H -102

Los Angeles -1 1st Q +109

o39 Atlanta-Los Angeles 1st Q +102

Comment

05/30/10 Recap:

04-04-00 50% -3 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Small loss record wise but a profitable day as my main Seattle play & the 1st Q&H Sparks wagers were easy winners. I can't comment on the games as I had no time to watch them. I will take a look at them later today. Although it is easy to tell that the Storm finally decided to show up in the 1st H & put it on the Silver Stars.

=====

Season:

67-45-04 60% +2937 (Based on to win $100 per play)

Comment

Working...
                              X