Will I be the only one posting in the ingame? Ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    i am going to bet the Mavs to win the series....great value....
    I wonder what it will be.... I'm thinking the game 5 spread will be 7+, along with game 7 if it came down to that. I'm thinking it won't be higher than +140. I'm not saying it can't happen, just kind of playing devil's advocate. How does Dallas win 3 straight from a team they can't shake? They won game 2, but they most definitely wouldn't have covered if GS didn't implode. IMO that won't happen again, but it sure could...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      I'm not saying it can't happen, just kind of playing devil's advocate. How does Dallas win 3 straight from a team they can't shake? They won game 2, but they most definitely wouldn't have covered if GS didn't implode. IMO that won't happen again, but it sure could...
      Those reasons and the fact its 3-1 are the reasons that I was looking at the series line coming out at like +165,170. Ill have to think about 140 but anything much higher than that will probably be a play for me.
      NCAA Hoops 09': 0 - 0 (0 Units)

Comment

• i bet GS series 3 units for +190.......so i was going to see if the mavs came out at like +170 and play them for 3 units....if GS wins i win 5.8 and lose 3, if DAL comes back to win, i lose 3 and win 5.1...so i win 2+units either way.....i dunno......Udog told me to bet GS series instead of tonight's game so i didn't win anything tonight....lol....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• LMFAO! :drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            I wonder what it will be.... I'm thinking the game 5 spread will be 7+, along with game 7 if it came down to that. I'm thinking it won't be higher than +140. I'm not saying it can't happen, just kind of playing devil's advocate. How does Dallas win 3 straight from a team they can't shake? They won game 2, but they most definitely wouldn't have covered if GS didn't implode. IMO that won't happen again, but it sure could...

Dallas to win series is +135 @ 5Dimes.... IMO not enough value to really hedge. I played Cavs/Mavs/Spurs/Rockets at the start of the series, so my GS series play is pretty much a buy out of that.

Pistons-190/ Bulls+165 series bet out there now as well- I'm pretty sure the Pistons opened as -220 series.... IMO this series potentially goes the distance, & I'm hoping the Pistons take game 1, because there could be value in the Bulls for the series....

Comment

Working...
            X