Tattoos & Fat doods (Sweetney) NBA ingame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos & Fat doods (Sweetney) NBA ingame

Sweetney is huge! On Det ml, Pistons team o93. Pistons look like a well oiled machine right now, suddenly the Bulls aren't as good as advertised...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

that is a WARLORD MOVE...STARTING AN INGAME TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOUR PLAYS ARE WINNING............WARLORD......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I've got Bulls over 88½ and Det in a parlay..

need Chi to score some time
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Naw FF, CAPS TRUMPS INGAME BOASTING :beerbang:

honestly, I always post what I have in the ingame, winning or losing. I'm actually hoping the Bulls don't get withing 12 by half, because they will make a run 2ndh. Could be a solid move to play Bulls 2ndh (possibly team over)

Comment

Aw balls, I just got posterized by FF LMFAO :bang:

Comment

lmao.........Detroit is looking good, i will give you that...

Comment

...I knew as soon as I saw you posted in GD what it was :ba:

Comment

What kind of pace were the regular season Utah/GS games played at? Were they decent games?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  ...I knew as soon as I saw you posted in GD what it was :ba:
                  :beerbang: :beerbang: ....didn't name any names, though....lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    What kind of pace were the regular season Utah/GS games played at? Were they decent games?.....
                    @Utah Utah 106-82

@GS GS 91-78

@Utah Utah 104-100

@GS GS 126-102

It's tough to really use those as a barometer... GS shot 37% in the first meeting, the Jazz shot 32.5% in the second (GS shot 40%)....Given how well these two teams have been shooting, I can't see that happening. The last two were more the pace/total that I would expect. Even if the Jazz slow it down, they should be able to score over 105. It was a home team dominated series, but they were in different stuations when they faced off as well. Ronnie Brewer was starting in the first 2 meetings for Utah, & Baron was out for the 2nd meeting. Also, the last meeting was when GS was HOT & the Jazz were in a freefall...

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                      I've got Bulls over 88½ and Det in a parlay..

need Chi to score some time

IMO you'll be good- I'm thinking of playing the Bulls team o46.5 2ndh, which would give me 89.5. Bulls-3-105 looks tempting, Det wins but by 12 or more?

Comment

Thoughts on over/under 91 1/2 for 2H?
                        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

took bulls -3 2H and I like the over but I haven't taken it yet
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I ended up just playing the over 2ndh- don't want to mess around with the side. Though I lean Bulls 2ndh, I could see Detroit pouring it on... they look really good.

Comment

I lied, played Bulls ML/Jazz 1sth ML small too :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X