X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:blackeye: :welcome: :surrender:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

oh they woke up a little...saw some sunshine...hopin for a miracle in 4th...spoke to soon on easy win...thanks for the beginners rule reminder flyers.

Comment

TNWC & Loanman, I think, are the same person. :sm:

Also, It looks like the Suns are making a run, 44-53. :beerbang:

Comment

nah

Nah im not him seriously lol. I got a life thats something weirdos do. I just like betting im addicted lol.

Comment

looks like me and world are being extremely hated on...howd u come up with that assumption

Comment

Im not him

Im not him, Im a ******* at times but Im a educated student, I go to penn state and im also African American and I would never refer to anyone in racial terms "**** this bull****...nappy headed hoes..." quoted by my friend here. Hes obviously refering in a negative way to black people because we are the only ones with nappy hair.

Comment

hmmm...both did join in mar 2007.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by gkloanman View Post
                  looks like me and world are being extremely hated on...
                  I have a couple problems with some statements you made...

Your first post stated you weren't new to gambling, yet the next day you post an "easy winner" ? You should know there is no such thing if you've been doing it so long.

Also in yesterday's post you put up a record (implying it was from covers, then getting called on it) of 124-65-6 +65.2 units. First off that's 65%, which screams bull****. Secondly, you put up a profit that would imply you flat bet 1 unit, yet in your first post have 16 units in play on 4 plays.....doesn't add up bro.

Lastly, you tell everyone to drop everything on the Spurs 2ndh, & then tell Sham you'd western Union him the $$$ if it lost??? Verrrrry Touty, IMO :nono:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Comment

outta control washed up mad gambler stuff going on here...neways im just innocently posting my picks...sorry...so heres something im adding for tomorrow...im betting almost all my earnings

45 more units on cavs/pistons Over

sorry for being washed up underdogg...sorry i upset you...koofter says hello

Comment

TNW dats you!!!!!!!!!!!! the power of the internet:beerbang:

Comment

45 units???? wow.....is it really homedawg??

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                            45 units???? wow.....is it really homedawg??

:toast:

Comment

the kid must have to much time to log in with one username, post something, log out, then resign with a different name, and reply to his own posts....wow....lolololol

Comment

Whats tha matter TNW, does the:

Comment

Working...
                                X