This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
    TNW is slow in posting his replys because dutch x2 is dropping dueces down his throat.....jeff van gundy blizzard style....
    VM, why do your posts keep disappearing???? that last picture was :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      VM, why do your posts keep disappearing???? that last picture was :laughing:
      dont know, which one was it, ill repost it again...

Comment

LMFAO...he just logged off and TNW logged on .....classic
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
          You right it is about honestly but IM NOT that dude who you trying to say I am and then some of yall corn ball asses coming with the corniest jokes ever known to man, no one laughs at these jokes, were some of yall teased in high school and now wanna try and take it out on people, cause I can make jokes, all i said is Im not that guy that bets thousands on games, im 22 in college and in debt i bet small amounts period.

Comment

:laughing: :laughing:

lmao....that is classic....as soon as 1 alter ego disappears, magically the other douche bag comes back.......:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
              dont know, which one was it, ill repost it again...

**** my pants

Comment

jeff wouldnt be a happy camper.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  LMFAO...he just logged off and TNW logged on .....classic
                  :beerbang: :beerbang: .........very subtle.....lmao.....not

Comment

wake the f up Q, its not about a silly wnba game, its about honesty/integrity...

:beerbang:
                    just busting chops bro LOL

FF thats just funny shyt, not unlike a dummy talking while the guy with his hand up his ass is drinking a glass of water LMAO.

where IS joshknows, 4LOSW, spoonieluv, Rothko1000, dutchgoose, mr. pink, cashin in, and quicknick among many?
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

think we found dutch dutch

[IMG]http://emhain.wit.ie/~ynicol/Funny/****.GIF[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        :beerbang: :beerbang: .........very subtle.....lmao.....not

to bad he dont have a friend with a puter????:punch:

Comment

Corn ball asses

Yall some staright losers, do any of yall work, everytime I come here yall cornballs is on this board, go get some pussy if yall ever had some. Losers with yall corn ball jokes, I dont have to change my name to say ****, ima say what I want to say, like if you knew me you would understand I dont give a **** what people think about me. Just saying that guy aint me. Oh thats how I picture Vazman to look like, with his Jeff Van Gundy corn ball ass jokes. That had to be the worse joke I ever heard in my life.

Comment

to bad he dont have a friend with a puter????:punch:
                            LMFAO...i think he just ran next door to his neighbor's house to see if he could log on.......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
                                Yall some staright losers, do any of yall work, everytime I come here yall cornballs is on this board, go get some pussy if yall ever had some. Losers with yall corn ball jokes, I dont have to change my name to say ****, ima say what I want to say, like if you knew me you would understand I dont give a **** what people think about me. Just saying that guy aint me. Oh thats how I picture Vazman to look like, with his Jeff Van Gundy corn ball ass jokes. That had to be the worse joke I ever heard in my life.

easy fix for you...:out: and take all your imaginary friends with you:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X