Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor kevin can't get anyone normal to sign up....i thought i smelled dead fish when he asked the guy how he found us and there was no reply.........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

what exactly is corn ball...hmmmm

Comment

Pussy

Homedawg u a pussy straight up, your corny and I can tell what kind of person you are scouring the internet for pictures to put up, this board is your life you fool, get a life get a girl, Get some money pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenextworldc View Post
          Homedawg u a pussy straight up, your corny and I can tell what kind of person you are scouring the internet for pictures to put up, this board is your life you fool, get a life get a girl, Get some money pussy.

hes one of the more respected memebrs of this great community dude....lil internet tough guy....watch out!

Comment

Comment

TNW logged off....probably can't remember his password for the other guy...lmao
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wheres gkloanman....

or did he not bother logging back into his name. LMAO

watch he'll say something like, "sorry guys thought that play would hit." only he'd forget he was still logged on as tnw. LOL

its like shamrock said, you gots little man's syndrome man, only a "cornball" (what is this the 1920s) would constantly be talking about getting some pussy.

classic overcompensation, might as well go out and buy you some leather pants, a bigass diesel guzzling truck, and dont forget the roll of socks down them pants.
                :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                -Big Pimpin-

Comment

check out his Yall post.....lol...

Comment

lol

that was a little funny q-unit ahahaha. But I mean I aint that other dude, i dont know how to make u believe that ****, but Home dawg I got 2 of those lol, i got a 38 and a taurus, if u know what those are lol. Keep posting your pics.

Comment

that was a little funny q-unit ahahaha. But I mean I aint that other dude, i dont know how to make u believe that ****, but Home dawg I got 2 of those lol, i got a 38 and a taurus, if u know what those are lol. Keep posting your pics.

Comment

he did it got both ids on at the same time:goodjob:

Comment

well, they tryin' to figure out what to write????:boog:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                            well, they tryin' to figure out what to write????:boog:
                            check the other post....wtf?:nuts: :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                              he did it got both ids on at the same time:goodjob:
                              LoL I can see it now- running into his sisters room to login, back & forth, then taping a bunch of rulers together, taping them to his foot to reach so he can hit submit simultaneously..... at least that's my impretition :laughing:
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                                impretition :laughing:

TNW must of got his phd from dqU baby:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X