The no class New England Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Everybody wave, you just know he's reading this looking for something to repost :goodjob:
    ha ha we all know he caps all his own games and no one has an nfl record as good as him :laughing: : id go make a fool out of him again among his friends but what good would it do??? me myself i cant cap a ****en gerbel race but atleast i admit it,i dont pretend to be someone im not............ if it werent for this site that sad **** wouldnt win a game,worst part is he claims everything is his:thumbs: maybe we need a blackout one of these weekends to see just how good the does on his own:thumbs: what a sad human being and i use the word human very loosely:puke:
    Last edited by Queen; 10-30-2007, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      ha ha we all know he caps all his own games and no one has an nfl record as good as him :laughing: : id go make a fool out of him again among his friends but what good would it do??? me myself i cant cap a ****en gerbel race but atleast i admit it,i dont pretend to be someone im not............ if it werent for this site that sad **** wouldnt win a game,worst part is he claims everything is his:thumbs: maybe we need a blackout one of these weekends to see just how good the does on his own:thumbs: what a sad human being and i use the word human very loosely:puke:
      joshknows is that you?
      :laughing:

if he altered his timestamp, you don;t have a leg to stand on! LOL
      Last edited by Queen; 10-30-2007, 07:14 AM.
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Gang tackle Brady, shove an iv into his arm and fill him with an unknown substance that makes him woozy and confused. He'll wander over to the bench area and think he's at a track meet. When the halftime gun sounds he'll go into a three point stance and crash into several cheerleaders :laughing:
        2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
        39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
          joshknows is that you?

if he altered his timestamp, you don;t have a leg to stand on! LOL
          yeah i see the post was edited late last night, everything has been deleted, way to go josh you mindless wonder:thumbs:

Comment

take a look lmfao

Edit by Queen
            You know better than to post a link to another forum. I dont care if it was in fun. You know better. Warning yellow card. Don't do it again
            sorry about that queen, excitement clouded my judgement it wont happen again kind sir:thumbs:

Comment

kind sir

Comment

:beerbang: :beer2:

Comment

it wont happen again kind sir:thumbs:
                  :laughing: .....that may be the red card....:laughing:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    ff your not serious i hope:bang:

Comment

Cowher: Brady could be target of cheap shot
                      Wednesday, Oct 31, 2007 4:13 pm EDT

As the New England Patriots pour it on opponents, fans have to be wondering about it and Tuesday former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher said it: If the Patriots keep running up the score, will someone like Tom Brady be the victim of a retaliatory hit?

The subject of the Pats' late-game tactics is causing a lot of buzz around the NFL, particularly after Sunday's 52-7 victory over the Washington Redskins. On a CBS conference call with reporters Tuesday. Cowher noted the Patriots could be playing a dangerous game.

"At some point if this continues, someone's going to take a cheap shot,'' Cowher said. "Is that worth subjecting your players to if it comes to that?''

Source: Boston Herald

Comment

Ha! What exactly is your point? Because Cowher said it is a possibility, that makes it right?

If you think i needed validation that its a topic, then you missed my point entirely.

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

spoonie luv, is that you
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Cowher: Brady could be target of cheap shot
                            Wednesday, Oct 31, 2007 4:13 pm EDT

As the New England Patriots pour it on opponents, fans have to be wondering about it and Tuesday former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher said it: If the Patriots keep running up the score, will someone like Tom Brady be the victim of a retaliatory hit?

The subject of the Pats' late-game tactics is causing a lot of buzz around the NFL, particularly after Sunday's 52-7 victory over the Washington Redskins. On a CBS conference call with reporters Tuesday. Cowher noted the Patriots could be playing a dangerous game.

"At some point if this continues, someone's going to take a cheap shot,'' Cowher said. "Is that worth subjecting your players to if it comes to that?''

Source: Boston Herald
                            LOL if anything was validated, its that Carson Palmer's "accident" in the playoffs 2 years ago, was not "incidental"!

from the horse's mouth right?
                            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                              spoonie luv, is that you
                              :laughing: ......i think spoonie would make a heck of a moderator somewhere.....

sham- perhaps i should check in with you before posting in the future.....:thumbs: . i happened to run across something i thought was relevant to a discussion that we had in the NFL forum. sorry if it got your panties in a bunch. I really wouldn't advocate huring someone's career. I don't really give a **** enough about the situation to care. My point was it might happen, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                                LOL if anything was validated, its that Carson Palmer's "accident" in the playoffs 2 years ago, was not "incidental"!

from the horse's mouth right?
                                LMFAO...i thought the same thing when i read that.

Comment

Working...
                                X