Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    Cle -2.5 vs Bal :thumbs:
    Browns as a road fave I never thought I'd see the day LoL. The fact that they're 1-3 on the road gives me doubts, but there's no way I play the Ravens. I have to look into Cincy/Zona, because that looks like a 52+ pt game. o48 pts should be good, & Zona could be live! Jags should get a favorable line...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Browns as a road fave I never thought I'd see the day LoL. The fact that they're 1-3 on the road gives me doubts, but there's no way I play the Ravens. .
      OMG compare offences though...
      I'm already on it...

Comment

• Some early looks:

Saints/Texans Over 47

If Schaub plays this thing could turn in to a track meet.

and

Eagles -10.5. The Dolphins may have just mailed in the season at this point and could get stomped by the Eagles. I have faith that McNabb can throw all over that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          Eagles -10.5. The Dolphins may have just mailed in the season at this point and could get stomped by the Eagles. I have faith that McNabb can throw all over that team.
          wow...i was loving Miami +10 at first sight...

Comment

• Couple road games left for Miami, and they will always have +350-450 as the ML. One of those should hit unless you really believe they wont win one road game this year.

St Louis was money today (wasn't on it), but Miami should hit this year, just have to pick the right one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              wow...i was loving Miami +10 at first sight...
              Just an early skim, and maybe I have the wrong read on Miami but those dudes just look like they don't care anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X