Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bengals just bein' the Bengals.

Comment

• wow. one td gets the over and a push and cinci is just killing me. how do u jump offsides on a punt??????

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        The Bengals just bein' the Bengals.
        :puke: ......starvin marvin lewis at the helm.........:puke: .........he needs to go, seriously.....ive never seen anyone get less out of more game in and game out.....not that the Bengals are a SB team, but they certainly have more talent than they show on the field, especially on offense. The play calling on offense is just terrible....how about a screen pass on 3rd down when PITT brings all that pressure.....how about some creativity.....how about having 3 of the top wideouts in the league and only being able to score 10 points
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Bye Bye Marvin Lewis.... and to think I was mad when he dodged the Bills a while back :laughing:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Don't worry, ESPN will pump up the Bengals enough before next season to let everyone think they will contend for the division and a SB. :laughing:

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Bye Bye Marvin Lewis.... and to think I was mad when he dodged the Bills a while back :laughing:
              he just stinks.......i hope we can get to the point in this league where we hire coaches based on merit and not skin color, "next logical choice/next coordinator in line for a job", the recycled retread "safe call"(ie Norv Turners of the world) and all the other BS reasons the wrong guys get hired. Bengals (if they fire ML) will find another equally unsuitable replacement unfortunately. And when they ever do get a decent coach, they find a reason to fire him the quickest.......joys of being a bengals fan
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 12-02-2007, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• LMAO...and that would be the king of dumb****s chad johnson....running a 10 yard pattern on 4th and 17 and not knowing it was 4th down.....anyone catch that.....classic

Comment

• Chad Johnson didn't even know that it was 4th down? :puke:
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• LMAO...what a display by the Bungals.....horrible.....so many gifts from the Steelers, and not one TD in the 2nd half....LMAO!

Finally a horrible day for me....yeaoooch! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      LMAO...what a display by the Bungals.....horrible.....so many gifts from the Steelers, and not one TD in the 2nd half....LMAO!
                      :puke: .........brutal play calling AND i think Palmer is very inaccurate (either that or his receivers run the wrong routes 75% of the time). He hasn't been the same since his injury, IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        :puke: .........brutal play calling AND i think Palmer is very inaccurate (either that or his receivers run the wrong routes 75% of the time). He hasn't been the same since his injury, IMO
                        Yeah...he was over-throwing ALOT of receivers today....I can't believe I didn't at least get the push....so many chances in the red zone...F that team....lol...
                        :laughing:

Comment

Finally a horrible day for me....yeaoooch! lol
                          you referring to the fantasy beat down i put on you today....lol...i hope i don't play you next week...your team is due.....:thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            you referring to the fantasy beat down i put on you today....lol...i hope i don't play you next week...your team is due.....:thumbs:
                            ? You did?

Comment

? You did?
                              yeah, im up by about 50+ right now and you have Brady and i have the NE D tomorrow....

Comment

• Calvin Johnson 1-17
                                Boldin 2-25
                                Jones 3-1 and 3-17
                                Taylor 104/0
                                Bennett 2-33
                                Winslow 3-35........

no TD's from any of those guys...you had a brutal day today......**** happens.....that is why i don't want to play you next week...lol....

I have 145+ with NE D going tomorrow......didn't really matter except for seeding purposes.

Comment

Working...
                                X