Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Calvin Johnson 1-17
    Boldin 2-25
    Jones 3-1 and 3-17
    Taylor 104/0
    Bennett 2-33
    Winslow 3-35........

no TD's from any of those guys...you had a brutal day today......**** happens.....that is why i don't want to play you next week...lol....

I have 145+ with NE D going tomorrow......didn't really matter except for seeding purposes.
    yeah...got problems at WR....best player Fitzgerald is out...now Boldin looks hurt...Johnson is less than 100%....not good.

And I'm due?? I had won 3 in a row coming into this week...and was getting about 200 points per week! I was rolling before these injuries. Rbs and TE had off weeks....they'll be back next week... :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      yeah...got problems at WR....best player Fitzgerald is out...now Boldin looks hurt...Johnson is less than 100%....not good.

And I'm due?? I had won 3 in a row coming into this week...and was getting about 200 points per week! I was rolling before these injuries. Rbs and TE had off weeks....they'll be back next week... :beerbang:
      yeah, and now i get to play you again.....:bang: ....odds of beating you 3 times are not very good.....we are the 3/6 matchup and at least the winner doesn't have to lose to cuse until the finals...lol....it's all just a crap shoot anyway once you get to the playoffs. everyone's team is capable of going off (and not going off too). GL!....wish this weekend had been the playoffs.....:bang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X