Vick gets 23 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
    Killing a human being. Simple as that. He could have killed a schoolbus full of dogs but that doesn't equal to one human! Like I said earlier in this thread, I value human life more than any animal! I'm sorry but it's the way I feel!

Flm, I'm pickin' up what your puttin' down brother and I do agree with immediate justification, but I can't agree with max imprisonment or banishment from the NFL!
    I guess that's where we differ, I don't believe every human is worth the value you're giving them. I would save that one dog over that person who takes enjoyment over killing that one dog. A humans life may have the most value, but all life period has value so at some point actions have to account for something and his actions have shown me enough to place little value in his life.

I personally hope he doesn't ever get to play in the nfl but I am not for stopping anyone from making a living once they pay their debt to society irregardless of whether I think his debt was enough or not. I think I'm clear on where I stand in that regard.

No need to apologize for your opinions bro, we're all just talkin :beerbang:

Comment

I loves me some squirrel casserole! :beer2:
      White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
        I loves me some squirrel casserole! :beer2:
        do you have a recipe that includes a dog????? you just dont get it roth :ohman: Vick enjoys taking life, from the living!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's next?????? :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          do you have a recipe that includes a dog????? you just dont get it roth :ohman: Vick enjoys taking life, from the living!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's next?????? :beer2:
          Oh Geez HD, how do you know he's a walking, talking life taking zombie??? I don't think his participation in the dogfighting ring makes him Hannibal Lecter, does it!?

I wrote a response to flm's post yesterday and my computer jammed and it never posted! I'm going to rewrite it and believe me it probably wont be very popular but I feel it needs to be said!
          White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            do you have a recipe that includes a dog?????
            Yea it is served with either won ton soup, an egg roll or seaweed salad. If you do make it though best to go kumpow spice as it can be a little tough in the middle and the pain takes your mind off the subject. For dinner monkeyball icecream!:sm:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              I can safely say I haven't committed a felony, it's really not that hard to avoid doing so.
              No felonies here either, but they can come easy. Especially ...AH nevermind
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
              X