01/06/2008 7:40PM: o49 -105 /u49 -105 Opener
    01/06/2008 8:46PM: o48 +107 / u48 -117
    01/06/2008 8:47PM: o48 +113 / u48 -123
    01/06/2008 8:50PM: o46.5 -102 / u46.5 -108
    01/06/2008 9:02PM: o46.5 +104 / u46.5 -114
    01/06/2008 9:05PM: o46.5 EVEN / u46.5 -110
    01/06/2008 9:33PM: o46.5 +105 / u46.5 -115
    01/06/2008 9:34PM: o46.5 -101 / u46.5 -109

I will look for it to go back up, just like sdc/ten today, opened at 41, dropped to 38, and I jumped it at 39.5...:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      All 4 ML's +300 or better...which means you only need 1 dog winner for a profit...:beer2:

betting on dogs is great if you actually think they have a chance to win.......i have never been a fan of tossing **** at the wall and hoping 1 hits just by sheer odds, though. which by the sounds of everyone's opinions on this week is pretty much what you would be doing.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        betting on dogs is great if you actually think they have a chance to win.......i have never been a fan of tossing **** at the wall and hoping 1 hits just by sheer odds, though. which by the sounds of everyone's opinions on this week is pretty much what you would be doing.
        I agree....just throwing that out to Rothko, as he seems to lean to dogs next week...

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          01/06/2008 7:40PM: o49 -105 /u49 -105 Opener
          01/06/2008 8:46PM: o48 +107 / u48 -117
          01/06/2008 8:47PM: o48 +113 / u48 -123
          01/06/2008 8:50PM: o46.5 -102 / u46.5 -108
          01/06/2008 9:02PM: o46.5 +104 / u46.5 -114
          01/06/2008 9:05PM: o46.5 EVEN / u46.5 -110
          01/06/2008 9:33PM: o46.5 +105 / u46.5 -115
          01/06/2008 9:34PM: o46.5 -101 / u46.5 -109

I will look for it to go back up, just like sdc/ten today, opened at 41, dropped to 38, and I jumped it at 39.5...:beer2:
          Cool.
          At sbr it had 48 listed as the opener. And that's what I first saw at all 3 of my books.

Hope it goes back up for you :beerbang:

Comment

Cool.
            At sbr it had 48 listed as the opener. And that's what I first saw at all 3 of my books.

Hope it goes back up for you :beerbang:
            thats from pinny, they always like to jump in early.... :beer2:

Comment

I see three DD home wins, and one close home win in NE.

I think the Jax defence is getting a bit of a bad rap. The they did hold Pit to a measly 10 points through 3 quarters, and after that first Steeler drive of the game, they were held to punts or Int's every drive by the Jax defence. Pit was down, was forced to open it up, and got some plays done in the 4th quarter, against a Jax team that might have let up a bit with such a big lead. Credit to Ben, and the Pitt offensive coordinator to create the comeback. But it's not like they walked all over the Jax defence for the whole game!

I
              Thing about NE is that they come out of the locker room with the opened up(not like that) so if they spread JAX 4 and 5 wide I can't see how they can cover all the weapons. Steelers only have 2 NFL caliber WRs in Ward and Holmes, and a TE that is pretty good in Miller, after that it's a bunch of practice squadders and garbage players catching the football. Steelers offensive line is also one of the 3-5 worst in the AFC, Brady's is just tad better. Brady will also not slam a ball in to a DT's stomach on a sure scoring drive, or throw a ball up to grabs to his 3rd team RB down the sidelines. I think the JAX D got a little bit exposed on Saturday, and Bellicheck will have a plan better than Bruce "QB sweep left" Arians. They struggle versus the pass at times:

288 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT for Indy
              445 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INT for New Orleans
              329 yards for Houston
              261 yards for KC
              309 yards for Phil Rivers and his Chargers

Not trying to talk you in to or out of anything, but JAX can be had through the air.

Comment

not with these m/u's, but IMO 2 cover, and 1 s/u upset... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  Not trying to talk you in to or out of anything, but JAX can be had through the air.
                  Point taken, Nitt :beerbang: The 4th Q meltdown, and pass defence do concern me a bit for sure! During the year, Jax was ranked 15th best against the pass. They were not horrible this year overall in that area, but yeah, not great either!

I just think two things you need to have a chance against the Pats are 1) Ability to run the ball, as I feel that is the NE's defensive weakness....that lets you control the clock, essentially keeping Brady off the field, and Jax was 3rd best in the NFL this year in TOP....and 2) The ability to get pressure on Brady, and Jax can do that with a good D-line that was 9th in sacks this year, and got to Big Ben 6 times this week.

GL with your plays!!
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-07-2008, 12:06 AM.

Comment

not with these m/u's, but IMO 2 cover, and 1 s/u upset... :beer2:
                    is there going to be 1 SU upset "just because" or is there a team you think is going to win and have valid reasons for it?.....if so, why waste money on ML's that you think are blowouts the other way....why not just play the game/2games you think the dog will win/has a great chance to win...just curious....."i have a feeling somebody is going to get upset" is throwing **** at the wall and i guess that was my point earlier.
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Point taken, Nitt :beerbang: The 4th Q meltdown, and pass defence do concern me a bit for sure! During the year, Jax was ranked 15th best against the pass. They were not horrible this year overall in that area, but yeah, not great either!

I just think two things you need to have a chance against the Pats are 1) Ability to run the ball, as I feel that is the NE's defensive weakness....that lets you control the clock, essentially keeping Brady off the field, and Jax was 3rd best in the NFL this year in TOP....and 2) The ability to get pressure on Brady, and Jax can do that with a good D-line that was 9th in sacks this year, and got to Big Ben 6 times this week.

GL with your plays!!
                      I believe that jacksonville is too 1 dimensional. I believe that the pats will shut down the run and force garrard to beat them. Take the giants game for example, they were able to run the ball on the pats by establishing the passing game first. Few long hookups to plax allowed jacobs to get going. I don't think the pats fear putting 8 men in the box against the jags. If the weather is good i believe the pats cover 11.5 - just my opinion.

Comment

GL with your plays!!
                        I'm with ya on that JML, and I respect your opinion greatly. I want to take JAX because I want nothing more than to see NE fall, but I just can't do it I don't think. Garrard played an awful game outside of the one run at the end, and had they lost, he would be getting **** on by the media rather than stroked. 9-21, 140, 1 TD, 2 picks, 4 sacks ain't gonna do it up in Foxboro.

I dunno, maybe this is a "just watch it" type game.

Comment

Dallas is the only one I like to cover, the rest seem bloaded to me. The Giants did surpirse me in Tampa though. I'd wait if you want better points.

Comment

WC= 2 openin' dogs cover and win
                            2 opening favs win and cover
                            2 overs 2 unders

50/50

:beer2:
                            And just like last year, two WC and two Div
                            If its fun, do it

Comment

is there going to be 1 SU upset "just because" or is there a team you think is going to win and have valid reasons for it?.....if so, why waste money on ML's that you think are blowouts the other way....why not just play the game/2games you think the dog will win/has a great chance to win...just curious....."i have a feeling somebody is going to get upset" is throwing **** at the wall and i guess that was my point earlier.

50/50 Odds on Every matchup & there could be a dog s/u win on any game?

look at the WC mu's, sea wins the 1h, skins take the lead in the 2h, sea wins the game... jax wins the 1h, pit takes the lead in the 2h, jax wins at the end of the game.... ten wins the 1h, sdc wins the 2h & the game... 3 games that could have gone either way... :beer2:

I will not bet all 4 dog ml's, but there is a good chance I will be on at least 1... :beer2:

Comment

I do this week... :beerbang:

14 would be insane! :sm:

whole lotta 13's and there's a 14 available right now... :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                                X