Anyone hear this about Vick???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear this about Vick???

I was at work the other night and a group of ESPN Radio host were there! I was talking with the one guy and he brought up Vick and how they found 30 dead dogs buried in his back yard! I can not find any reports and was woundering if anyone heard this!

WOW

BB
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

I had heard they searched the property and found a bunch of dog fighting stuff with blood but hadn't heard dead dogs. If he's involved in any way he's a piece of gabrage and I hope he pays a huge price for it.

Comment

Haven't heard any of those details......only that they searched his house and property!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

The local media reported that they found near 3 dozen dead dogs buried on the property, but they have since backed off the story because all they saw were the boxes being carried to the evidence trucks. No one has seen what was actually in the boxes, and we would have to assume the prosecution would like to keep it that way until they need to reveal the findings (which obviously are more than likely dead dogs that were dug up).

Sick ****s... I hope they get serious jail time, including Vick and I hope they pressure him like crazy and really get a handle on this dog fighting nonsense. Let these ignorant losers ******* fight each other and kill each other.

I'll get my shovel... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          The local media reported that they found near 3 dozen dead dogs buried on the property, but they have since backed off the story because all they saw were the boxes being carried to the evidence trucks. No one has seen what was actually in the boxes, and we would have to assume the prosecution would like to keep it that way until they need to reveal the findings (which obviously are more than likely dead dogs that were dug up).

Sick ****s... I hope they get serious jail time, including Vick and I hope they pressure him like crazy and really get a handle on this dog fighting nonsense. Let these ignorant losers ******* fight each other and kill each other.

could not have said it better myself.....vick IMO been a scumbag since day one....than again its quite obvious it runs in the family with him and his brother
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I think they should tie them up and let the dogs kick the **** out of them
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
              I think they should tie them up and let the dogs kick the **** out of them
              :beerbang:

Dip Vick in beef stock, tie him down, and lock him in the same room as 20 of those hungry dogs.

Rinse, and repeat.

Comment

there is a good article

on ESPNdotCom

about Gerald McClelland - former boxer/ dog fighter . Check it out . Pretty good read ..

ESPN - Dogs, fighting mark McClellan's life - Gen
                Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
                (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
                (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
                (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
                (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Good article. That **** makes me want to puke.
                  a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                  Sides: +17.4 units
                  Totals: +0 units
                  In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                  Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
                    Good article. That **** makes me want to puke.
                    Agreed! Good article, thanks for posting! Just a shame, those dogs just want to be loved, not keept on a damn chain all their lives, only to be let off to fight! If they win, whats their reward? They get to fight more.....If they lose, a bullet?? Pathetic!!

Comment

Who gives a ****?

Here's hoping Vick has another career year next season?!!!

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

:gulp: :gulp:
                      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Career year? He's a QB and his team missed the playoffs in the JV league of professional football.

How is that a career year? :nuts:

Comment

Career year? He's a QB and his team missed the playoffs in the JV league of professional football.

How is that a career year? :nuts:
                          Maybe it was a career year in dogs slaughtered??

Andy...I "give a ****", and millions of other dog lovers "give a ****".

You must be de-sensitized with all that thuggery a common occurance up there in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            You must be de-sensitized with all that thuggery a common occurance up there in Portland.
                            :laughing:

I "give a ****" too, when you combined me being a dog lover with my general disdain for lawless thugs (such as the Vick family is).

Comment

count me in as giving a **** as well. I hope that was just a bad attempt at humor Andy.

Comment

Working...
                              X