No announcement yet.

Anyone hear this about Vick???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typical ****en skanks,, they should hang these scumbags by their balls and then give them a good cane ing,,,,,,,, once blood is drawn i say let the dogs have at it!!!!!!!!!!!!! further more vick and his criminal brother blow donkey dicks:beerbang: the only way those two will see a superbowl is to buy tickets.......... and if somehow this isnt true,, they still suck asss

Comment

Any indictments so far?
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
        Any indictments so far?
        Yes...

RICHMOND, Va. -- Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges related to illegal dogfighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
          Yes...

RICHMOND, Va. -- Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges related to illegal dogfighting.
          :thumbs:

Comment

If the NFL does to send his ass packing for the year I will not watch one game
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Suspend his stupid ass for the year, no need for thug pieces of **** like him.....

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                Yes...

thats a great start now get the ****er convicted and its time for the nfl to step up and do the right thing and suspend this useless piece of crap for a long time.

Comment

Damn shame as he is one of the better running backs in the NFL. :blackeye:

Comment

I'm guessing Vick rushes for another record next year.
                    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerAndy View Post
                      I'm guessing Vick rushes for another record next year.
                      Running from Jail Rape?

Comment

This is a blessing for the Falcons!

Atlanta has been embarrassed by this piece of **** from the very start! I don't care what anyone on this forum believes, he's an overrated criminal with no remorse!

I hope they replace him for the next season!

Oh, and hey everbody, long time no see! LOL!
                        White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

:welcome:

Comment

:welcome:

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
                              This is a blessing for the Falcons!

Atlanta has been embarrassed by this piece of **** from the very start! I don't care what anyone on this forum believes, he's an overrated criminal with no remorse!

I hope they replace him for the next season!

Oh, and hey everbody, long time no see! LOL!
                              Your best post EVER. Someone should grab Vick's (and his "cousin", Mr Illiterate Phillips) ankles/legs and swing him around and bang his ******* head off the ground until his death, or throw a toaster in his shower. I have no respect for this "man", and not to make this racial, but the fact that a black person would hang anything (at anytime, ever) is unbelievably savage and ignorant and shows just how inimaginably dumb this piece of **** really is.

Welcome back, Trans Am Land Man!!!!! :beerbang
                              Last edited by CuseFan10; 07-18-2007, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Here's to Arthur Blank stepping up and cutting his ass VERY SOON! :beerbang:

If he does it, I promise to never step foot in a Lowe's again. Home Depot baby!!!!

Let's rock Arthur

Comment

Working...
                                X