No announcement yet.

NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gagne......:beerbang:....my team did its part...lol..now the leafs better put up some goals today.........freeking TAM
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      almost too many games today to be honest. i hate the NHL schedule....14 games, 1 game, 10 games, 2 games, 14 games......can't they spread the dang thing out a little better......

scrub line shoots, scrub line scores seems to be the theme of tonight.......check out EDM 2nd goal scorers and tell me if you've heard of any of them.....
      Well...moreau, yeah...but not Brodzuiiiieeek??

And sorry...... Philly :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Sens :beerbang:

Blues :beerbang:

Leafs (lol) :beerbang:
        aaaahhhhhhhemmmmmmm

flyers.........:beerbang:...(convenient of you to leave them out...lol)

Comment

Gagne......:beerbang:....my team did its part...lol..now the leafs better put up some goals today.........freeking TAM
          Heading to the bar in a hour....Leafs better show up...scrubs goals tonight? Belak? Devereuax? Pohl??? \

Leafs win tonight, FF....you're up so far...grab some ML.... :beerbang:

Comment

Man, I really liked Montreal and NJ tonight too :bang:

Comment

aaaahhhhhhhemmmmmmm

flyers.........:beerbang:...(convenient of you to leave them out...lol)
              lol...got it in b4 you had a chance....

Comment

Man, I really liked Montreal and NJ tonight too :bang:
                too many games to look at, at least for me....i picked my top 4 or 5 plays and left it at that........would be nice to get TAM with a 3P goal...they're trying....

PHI....woohoooooooo.......

JML- Richards and Briere both showed up after i dropped the janx in this thread....went to it early tonight.....lol....

Comment

too many games to look at, at least for me....i picked my top 4 or 5 plays and left it at that........would be nice to get TAM with a 3P goal...they're trying....

PHI....woohoooooooo.......

JML- Richards and Briere both showed up after i dropped the janx in this thread....went to it early tonight.....lol....
                  I got Hartnell in my fantasy for some reason!

Gguess you decided against going to the LA/Tor game?

God...I would payed 100 for a seat like that!!!

Comment

Gguess you decided against going to the LA/Tor game?

yeah, the 2 people that i thought might have wanted to go wanted no part. i live in LA unfortunately (for many reasons...lol) and it is almost impossible to find someone who wants to go watch a hockey game. Unless i tell them it's Sid like last year, i can't ever get anyone to go....and i didn't feel like going by myself tonight.

Comment

You guys don't know who Kyle Brodziak is??? C'mon!!

Comment

Souray with the Gordie Howe hatrick......sort of...lmao...goal, PP point and a 5 minute slashing penalty and game misconduct

Comment

STL tallies for a 3-1 lead.....really need STL and EDM to hang on as it looks like TAM is circling the drain....thought they could get going vs. PIT......didn't play a bad game, just really played a bad 4 minutes in the 2P and that was enough to spell doom

Comment

4-1 STL.....:beerbang:

Comment

Souray with the Gordie Howe hatrick......sort of...lmao...goal, PP point and a 5 minute slashing penalty and game misconduct

That was a BS penalty. And it happened on a break away and Doan got a penalty shot as well! Garon stopped him, of course.

Comment

JML....lol...as to being up units tonight....i already have them Over3 so there is no point in playing anything else. They aren't going to win that game 2-1.....i am pretty sure of that...lol...so if they win they will most likely hit 3 and i am already on the 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X