• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kings +1.5 is a great price :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
      Kings +1.5 is a great price :thumbs:
      Pinny :beerbang:

Canucks play a hell of alot of 1-goal games....they must lead the league.....GL!
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah I wish I had a Canadian address.

If you want more late night action, another one with a lot of value is San Jose +1.5 -245. I see you can get a few cents better with Pinny.

:thumbs:

Comment

JML- i am having a lot of success with those team totals, especially Overs on 2 1/2. Something to look at daily if you can get those at Pinny.

Actually the 1-1 on the 2 i put in your thread worked out OK....picked up .7Units...OTT just stinks on offense without their 2 big guys and it just goes to show you that Spezza is no Joe Thornton. Spezza needs good players around him to make himself better. Watch him go pointless in a few until those guys (or at least alfy) gets back.

huge card for a Sunday tomorrow......already on NYR...will post some stuff later. GL!...on the late ones.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
            Yeah I wish I had a Canadian address.

If you want more late night action, another one with a lot of value is San Jose +1.5 -245. I see you can get a few cents better with Pinny.

:thumbs:
            Already got Detroit ML, so that would be a middle (Pinnys actually got -242).....Detroit by 1 it is :beerbang:
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-19-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              JML- i am having a lot of success with those team totals, especially Overs on 2 1/2. Something to look at daily if you can get those at Pinny.

Actually the 1-1 on the 2 i put in your thread worked out OK....picked up .7Units...OTT just stinks on offense without their 2 big guys and it just goes to show you that Spezza is no Joe Thornton. Spezza needs good players around him to make himself better. Watch him go pointless in a few until those guys (or at least alfy) gets back.

huge card for a Sunday tomorrow......already on NYR...will post some stuff later. GL!...on the late ones.
              I see you have been hitting those team totals nicely..... :beerbang: ....almost added the Phi/NYI over, but stupidly layed off...

Just added NYR...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Already got Detroit ML, so that would be a middle.....Detroit by 1 it is :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Kings PL -130

Wings -118

2 Units Each

:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X