No announcement yet.

JML Monday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF...time to fade those red-hot Flyers tomorrow, who gotta be due for a letdown coming off their biggest win of the year? They're playing Jersey who always own Philly (and have won last 4 in series this year handily), and the Devils generally play well on the road....

NJD +117?
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-21-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      FF...time to fade those red-hot Flyers tomorrow, who gotta be due for a letdown coming off their biggest win of the year? They're playing Jersey who always own Philly (and have won last 4 in series this year handily), and the Devils generally play well on the road....

NJD +117?
      Devils might be worth a play. Is Nitty or Biron going tomorrow? Biron sucks.

Kind of like the Preds tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        Devils might be worth a play. Is Nitty or Biron going tomorrow? Biron sucks.
        Nitty vs Brodeur.

I'm not sold on Nittymaki as a top guy quite yet...we'll see if he can keep it up....I think he'll be back to his average self in no time....too many years playing beside Robert Esche...

:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Nitty vs Brodeur.

I'm not sold on Nittymaki as a top guy quite yet...we'll see if he can keep it up....I think he'll be back to his average self in no time....too many years playing beside Robert Esche...

:laughing:
          kind of like the Over personally........im not fading PHI scoring goals the way they are, and neither PHI goalie excites me....i could easily see a 4-3, 5-3, 4-2, 5-2 type game

and i wouldn't fade PHI vs NJD........and this is for first place in the division and a really big game, IMO for PHI in that they have had a hard time with NJD. Wrong game to fade them, IMO....ie wrong team to fade them against.....this is a bigger game for them than the OTT game was, IMO.
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X