JML Saturday "Hockey Day in Canada" >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    how far north of the states is Winkler?.....i mean are we talking up near the ice roads??.....i am guessing Edmonton and Calgary are pretty cold...but why are they colder than OTT or TOR?
    Winkler is by Winnipeg, near the US border.

Edmonton and Calgary are colder cause it's the prairies, and it is way father north than Toronto. Southern Ontario is actually pretty far south compared to western Canada... I guess it's the same way Minneapolis and Fargo are colder than Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

Comment

Stupid add-on with those FLyers. NY really does own them :bang:

Comment

When looking at a map certain cities look like they are straight across from each other. Maine looks like the northern most point of the U.S. but I believe that Minnesota has the most northern point. It's decieving to where they are located compared to the lines of latitude.

Comment

Anyone else think Ottawa is a little over-valued at -175? I know Alfie is back, but the Habs are a pretty good team, and the goalie matchup is Huet vs Emery!!

Might take a shot at the habs for a unit...

Comment

I've been trying to watch more NHL, I might start wagering. Anyway I thought the same thing when I saw that line. GL if you play it.

Comment

going to jump on DET with your for a unit......just for the fun of being screwed by TOR....:laughing:....wouldn't be HDIC without me getting hosed by TOR.....i think that is part of the festivities actually....:laughing:

GL!....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol....FF...yeah, Leafs likely to screw us again....

Adding...

Habs +160
                vs Sens - 2 Units
                Ottawa gets one ugly win with Emery looking like ****, and all of a sudden they are off their slide and laying -180 to a good Montreal team? Alfie or not, this is the biggest joke line of the year with the goaltending matchup we get here....have to plays the Habs....who are looking to inch closer to the division lead....only 3 points back of Ottawa.

Comment

you have any faith in CAL tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    you have any faith in CAL tonight?
                    I was really torn on that one....Calgary really should win.....but do I want to lay another-170?

Wings up 2-1, but this is just as one-sided as the 8-0 loss to FLorida....Toskala having a hell of a game....Hasek bored....

Comment

lol.....2-2.....this is a farce...Detroit should be killing them.... :bang:

Comment

Hasek sucks. My god that was weak...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                          Hasek sucks. My god that was weak...
                          This game should be about 4-0 Wings. That first goal was a fluke bank shot on a pass, and the 2nd was weak...

Ang...whatya think about the Alberta game today? Worth laying the juice?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            This game should be about 4-0 Wings. That first goal was a fluke bank shot on a pass, and the 2nd was weak...

Ang...whatya think about the Alberta game today? Worth laying the juice?
                            I don't know about that one...I'm on Calgary because of my OFO which is sucking ass. But the Oil have won two straight rather convincingly and the Flames have looked bad at home their last two. Garon has been great lately too.

If you play Calgary, play the regulation line. Garon is 8-0 in shootouts.

Comment

lol...hasek blows. 3 weak goals to take the loss. Wings were the much better team, but Leafs had some great goaltending...

Comment

wow...lmao...another day in the NHL....just flushing all my NCAACBB down the ****ter with this league

Comment

Working...
                                X