No announcement yet.

NHL saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know how to explain that day, ugly all around. Nucks took a long time to get going but they owned that 2nd period and most of the third but everytime they looked to get into it, some bonehead play would set them back. Mitchell is like a +30 something and shuts down studs every game and he got schooled by Gagner, it was brutal. Then Burrows scores on the break and it looks like it'll be a nice finish and then takes a penalty the next shift and we give it right back. St Louis, unbelievable, I watched upto the third and they looked in total control but wouldn't put the horrid stars away. Cant play a lick of defense and Mason looked weak, tired actually I dont think he's used to playing that many in a row. I took a beatin tonight, gave back like 2 weeks of profits today. :bang:

Lookin forward to forgettin today and gettin on with tomorrows games. Tempted to go huge on the nucks tomorrow after tonights performance with calgary due up on tuesday.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-05-2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

Tempted to go huge on the nucks tomorrow after tonights performance with calgary due up on tuesday.
      that line is -330 on the ML and i can't even get a regulation line for less than -230. you would think that they would grab 2 points here as they are trying to win the division and shouldn't let 2 points versus COL at home slip away. But that is a lot o' juice on that one. I played PHI -300 versus TOR the other night small because of the juice. Might do the same. But i would want confirmation that it is Luongo in that one before making a play at that rate.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        that line is -330 on the ML and i can't even get a regulation line for less than -230. you would think that they would grab 2 points here as they are trying to win the division and shouldn't let 2 points versus COL at home slip away. But that is a lot o' juice on that one. I played PHI -300 versus TOR the other night small because of the juice. Might do the same. But i would want confirmation that it is Luongo in that one before making a play at that rate.
        I figured it would be chalky but didn't know it would come out that high on a b2b. Pinny doesn't have the line out yet but can't be going too crazy on that high a line. I can't see Luongo not getting the start but I'll confirm when I hear something, game day the radio gets on that info pretty quick.

Comment

radio reporting bobby lu gets the start, we got the green light to lay all that chalk

Comment

nucks have sure travelled alot though...I cant play a tired team with that much chalk...even against the brutal Avs...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              nucks have sure travelled alot though...I cant play a tired team with that much chalk...even against the brutal Avs...
              yeah im nervous about it but the avs are really really bad and the team really really needs the win. I don't blame you for sitting it out but i'm taking the shot.

Comment

Working...
              X