Saturday Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post

I was lucky I sat out the wings game, these discussion threads help talk you out of marginal games.
    i felt the same way about DET as i did SAN....neither team was playing well and plus Hossa was out today for DET which didn't help matters.

I wouldn't normally be playing my last 3 today as you mentioned about marginal games, but playing them really small and it is the end of the season....and i do really like TOR and CBJ for some reason...:dunno:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

here is one for you.

i have heard multiple sources say that PIT does not want PHI in the first round (and probably vice versa). anyone think they tank that game tonight at MON to match up with the NJD? game means something seeding wise to MON (not sure if they want Washington or Boston?)

anyone got a feel in this one?

Comment

Chris McIldandy in net tonight for CAL...they are missing 4 D-men for the game tonight at last check.....think this is worth a play:

EDM Over2 1/2 +115...............game is meaningless other than these 2 teams hate each other. Not a stretch I don't think to see the Oilcan get 3 tonight.

TOR -110..........Gerber's first start versus the team that kicked him to the old curb. Still like TOR here for some reason.....last game of the year at home, still playing hard....so if i were anyone reading this i would bet OTT tonight as i NEVER win a TOR game.

CBJ -155..........thoughts all over this thread. Just a hunch.

MIA(oh) +210.........great odds for a game that i think is pretty even on paper. BU will have to play MUCH better than they have the previous 3 games to beat a strong MIA(oh) team that has been rolling

all above plays 1Unit

that is my small night card.

also messed around with a 1/4Unit parlay at +4100

all of the above plus BAL Over4 1/2 -110 (mlb) and YES 1Inning run PHI/COL -150 (mlb)

depending on what happens tonight in the PIT game and how much PHI needs a win tomorrow i may play PHI. They should have buried the NYR 2 days ago if not for posts and spectacular saves. Talk about titled ice....

GL to everyone!

Comment

im such a junkie, just playing these for small action:

tailed ff on Miami oh +240 x 1 unit

CBJ to win 1 unit

Edmonton ml x 160 x 1 unit

Pens -.5 in reg + 125 x 1 unit

Bolts +.5 in reg + 120 x 1 unit

despite the canucks it was a good betting day for me so playing with profit here
          Last edited by flmmkrz; 04-11-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

LA won, so the LEafs need to lose, and Phoenix win, for the 5th draft spot...and a small chance at Tavares!

GO SENS! lol...

Comment

im such a junkie, just playing these for small action:

tailed ff on Miami oh +240 x 1 unit

CBJ to win 1 unit

Edmonton ml x 160 x 1 unit

Pens -.5 in reg + 125 x 1 unit

Bolts +.5 in reg + 120 x 1 unit

despite the canucks it was a good betting day for me so playing with profit here
              im still trying to figure out what compelled me to play the bolts :laughing:

pens dominating but Price is playing out of his mind.

Jackets wtf??? give up 3 in 2nd, need to get playing again.

Comment

yeah, not sure what happened to CBJ...seems to have been a lot of that today where teams get up early and then mail it in the rest of the way (thanks Sharks....)

hoping TOR or MIA(oh) can pull out a W and then the CAL gets steamrollled tonight by EDM....

Comment

3-1 miami oh to 3-3 with under a minute left. that hurts

Comment

3-1 miami oh to 3-3 with under a minute left. that hurts
                    got scored on 2x in the last minute....:bang:

what do you do.....:dunno:

Comment

Working...
                    X