• Show
Clear All

no hitter...wow....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      no hitter...wow....
      And Im watching Nashville-San Jose...:bang:
      Soccer: 28-28-1 (+4.82 Units) / parlays: 2-2 (+2.04 Units)

Comment

NAS first PP cashes...woo hoo

Comment

if this game stays 1-0 at the end of the 1P or is worse and you still like NAS, you should go to 5D and get some of them at somewhere around +200 or more i am sure

Comment

if this game stays 1-0 at the end of the 1P or is worse and you still like NAS, you should go to 5D and get some of them at somewhere around +200 or more i am sure
            bet365 has Nashville @ 3.40 on the moneyline right now in live betting.

Comment

+290 at 5D...gotta toss a unit on them at that price. they outshot SAN 14-5 in the 1P...they are in this hockey game

Comment

Yup...got it for a half unit for +260 at bet365. Not sure what 3.40 is.

Go Preds

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Yup...got it for a half unit for +260 at bet365. Not sure what 3.40 is.

Go Preds
                  +260 is 3.60

Comment

Quite the shock to return home and see my thread has reached 3 pages...even had some baseball in it!!

I'll take the 2-0 night. :beerbang:

Comment

Nice job....NAS is the true definition of a "regular season team". The Sharks have made them look like an ECHL team. I don't think Vokoun is ever going to be a big time playoff goaltender either. And how about being down 3-1 in a game and not getting your first SOG in the 3rd period until there were 15 minutes gone by.

I had to laugh when i thought about the fact that none of our teams are in this BTW....no maple leafs, oilcan or flyers....kind of strange actually...

Comment

Nashville still without a road playoff win.

Comment

Nice job....NAS is the true definition of a "regular season team". The Sharks have made them look like an ECHL team. I don't think Vokoun is ever going to be a big time playoff goaltender either. And how about being down 3-1 in a game and not getting your first SOG in the 3rd period until there were 15 minutes gone by.

I had to laugh when i thought about the fact that none of our teams are in this BTW....no maple leafs, oilcan or flyers....kind of strange actually...
                          I really think San Jose is just that good. Anaheim/San Jose conference finals IMO...

flmmkrz and benrik still have the Nuckers in it!

Comment

Working...
                          X