Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML put the black cat on OTT in-game

thanks JML for the OTT jinx......:beerbang:

OTT really hasn't done **** and it wouldn't surprise me to see NJD come back in this one....should have played the prop "every player on the ice to score a point +1000"...dang.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Lol...now who's the one with little faith... :glass:

Sens did blow a lot of 3rd period leads though this year. Including game two of round one.

GO SENS GO!

Comment

lol...i was just lauging at JML because no sooner had he posted that in your thread, Gionta scored then the Devils scored again.

I am going to watch the rest of the 2P of the NJD game and see who has the momentum and maybe make an in-game bet at 5D

Comment

LOL...but you REVERSED the Janx in your thread!

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          I am going to watch the rest of the 2P of the NJD game and see who has the momentum and maybe make an in-game bet at 5D
          What about all that exciting NBA tonight???

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            What about all that exciting NBA tonight???
            lmao....i pay 5 dollars/month to have all NBA blacked out of my market.....:beerbang:

is anyone watching the NJD game?...i have both games on and man are NJD taking to OTT....OTT is hanging on by a string right now.....

and don't try and put that jinx on me JML...that was Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you....lol....

Comment

wow....NJD should have just tied it......

supposedly cusefan'smets/devilssuggestionboxwaiverwiremonitorguy is at the game......

Comment

and don't try and put that jinx on me JML...that was Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you....lol....
                No...you did the reverse janx....good stuff..."ott may blow this one"

thoughts on ingame, FF?

Comment

Bobby Clarke wears pink panties...Hatcher is still learning how to skate, and Robert Esche is the worst goaltender that has ever laced 'em up.

Sorry...had to make post #1000 worth it...

Comment

yeah, i had to go to the old reverse jinx...you forced my hand...lol....

i bet DET 2P...i figured if they were going to get back in it, it would be this period......

as for the NJD...gotta see what comes up...OTT on the PP to start...sometimes teams waste all their energy coming back...one OTT goal and this one is over i think, but you never know

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Bobby Clarke wears pink panties...Hatcher is still learning how to skate, and Robert Esche is the worst goaltender that has ever laced 'em up.

]
                      good riddence to all 3 IMO...now if you would have **** on Parent with that post it would have been on...lol

Comment

Man I got Ott Game, Det game, and Jays game which I hit huge tonight....I need another TV! LOL

Comment

NJD +280 to win the game.....OTT is -130 to win the 3P and NJD are +110

Comment

good riddence to all 3 IMO...now if you would have **** on Parent with that post it would have been on...lol
                            I was thinking about going old school...but thats hitting below the belt...I knew you could take this ****...

Comment

OK, so i have OTT -107 for the game and i am doubling up until they win a game....but man, almost worth dropping 3/4 Unit on NJD to win....if OTT wins i win 1 1/4 Units, if NJD win i push.....hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X