No announcement yet.

JML put the black cat on OTT in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hang on OTT......anyone besides me like NJD in game2....i like the way NJD played minus the first 10 minutes.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

NICE!!!........reverse jinx works......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        I am a huge Reds fan....just not a big baseball fan...i get bored after about 3 innings...best baseball games are the ones you are talking to a friend the whole time and look up to see it's the 9th inning......
        True....love going to games with a buddy. Chilling, drinking and casually watching the game in the sun...
        I've just been a bases guy all me life (after pucks) cause my dad is a huge ball fan. Got mew into it ever since I was a kid. Dodgers guy huge, cause he went to UCLA (ran track the same time Lew alcinder was there), and fell in love with them in the 60s

Comment

hang on OTT......anyone besides me like NJD in game2....i like the way NJD played minus the first 10 minutes.....
          I like Anaheim, Buffalo, New Jersey and Detroit in game 2...assuming the Sharks hang on.

Comment

NICE!!!........reverse jinx works......
            :beerbang:

Comment

Ottawa wins! :Yeah:

I feel dirty...god I hate them...if they ever won the cup, we in Toronto would never hear the end of it...it's a big rivalry in this province...

Comment

lmao...you always have that one "fan" who knows he is on TV when the puck is in the corner and has to stand up while he talks on his cell phone....those are the corporate morons who couldn't name a player on the ice, but they have seats on the glass

Comment

Pat Quinn is with Cherry/Maclean on HNIC right now....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Ottawa wins! :Yeah:

I feel dirty...god I hate them...if they ever won the cup, we in Toronto would never hear the end of it...it's a big rivalry in this province...
                    I don't think they'll get past Buffalo. Tonight is a perfect example of a game they lose if they were playing the Sabres...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                      I don't think they'll get past Buffalo. Tonight is a perfect example of a game they lose if they were playing the Sabres...
                      yeah...i think Sabres is a done deal outta the East...

Comment

tick tock tick tock tick tock.....man SAN is just hanging on

you play SAN tonight angelus or JML?

Comment

lmao...you always have that one "fan" who knows he is on TV when the puck is in the corner and has to stand up while he talks on his cell phone....those are the corporate morons who couldn't name a player on the ice, but they have seats on the glass
                          That is Toronto's big problem....all the "platnium" seats down low. Empty before the start of periods (because there are private rooms inside with a waitress and personal bar/TV...I've experienced it once), and all suits, no real fans....500 dollar seats...

Comment

tick tock tick tock tick tock.....man SAN is just hanging on

I laid off. I really had no idea what to expect. Now, I think Detroit takes game 2, then the Sharks take both back at home.

Comment

No...skipped that one...only felt good about Ott tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                                I laid off. I really had no idea what to expect. Now, I think Detroit takes game 2, then the Sharks take both back at home.
                                i really need SAN to win tonight...i have them for 2Units at +140 and then i could come back with DET in game2

Comment

Working...
                                X