JML put the black cat on OTT in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    there is still nothing funnier than Hextall just whacking away at Oilers in his crease in the stanley cup finals....
    Something funnier is Potvin beating the piss out of hextall that one game...LOL

Comment

problem is that i didn't grow up in PHI, so i never saw Kerr play because you couldn't find a hockey game on in the US 20 years ago....heck they didnt' even televise the cup finals....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Even more inetersting....2 goalies eh...and with 2 goalies...no Fuhr??

You might have heard of this one fellow...Mr Mark Messier??

I agree though...especcially tough question in THAT hockey town
        It's even tougher because I kind of missed most of the 80's. I was born in '82...so even though I have Gretz on the list, I probably shouldn't....

Messier/Kurri/Anderson/Coffey/Fuhr...all good options.

I chose one from the glory years, one from the Cup I actually remember (1990), and one a little more recent. Cujo's performance in the 97 and 98 playoffs is good enough for me to have him on my list.

It killed me when he took off for Toronto.

Comment

what about Jari Kurri?
          Oilers question should really be a top 10, not 3 LOL.

Coffey?
          Kurri?
          Anderson?
          Smyth?

Comment

i played DET 2P and it looks like that is a wash...........i have SAN +140 for the game...any thoughts on hedging that or should i just let it ride?

SAN only has 13SOG so far....still debating playing DET 3P (not to win, just win the 3P)

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              It's even tougher because I kind of missed most of the 80's. I was born in '82...so even though I have Gretz on the list, I probably shouldn't....

Messier/Kurri/Anderson/Coffey/Fuhr...all good options.

I chose one from the glory years, one from the Cup I actually remember (1990), and one a little more recent. Cujo's performance in the 97 and 98 playoffs is good enough for me to have him on my list.

It killed me when he took off for Toronto.
              Oh..I see...born in 82...OK.
              I was a big Oilers fan in that era...grew up in the 80's in Regina....had all the oilers posters on my wall. fav player was coffey though...

Yeah....Cujo was unreal back then...that series against Dallas...that save, then the Marchant goal?

Comment

thoughts for tomorrow...i am coming right back with BUF and ANA again i think and i will double up until they win again

Comment

...maybe Propp too....
                  I went to highschool with Propp's brother....like him too.

Played with/against Sillinger as a kid in Regina. I was pretty good, but he was awesome. 2/3 goals every game in peewee...

Comment

Det -120 3p????

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Yeah....Cujo was unreal back then...that series against Dallas...that save, then the Marchant goal?
                      I've never screamed so loud. Although there were a few moments during last year's run that came close to it...

I have that whole 2 minute sequence bookmarked at youtube for easy access....lol...

Comment

thoughts for tomorrow...i am coming right back with BUF and ANA again i think and i will double up until they win again
                        I think so FF....those are most likely the SC teams....too deep...

Comment

Det -120 3p????
                          My concern would be an empty netter...

Comment

My concern would be an empty netter...
                            yeah, i thought about that...but do you think DET is going to get SO? They really carried the play that period.........if DET scores and SAN gets an ENG then it's a wash....

Comment

I have that whole 2 minute sequence bookmarked at youtube for easy access....lol...
                              For a rainy day? LOL.

cool.

Man I'm drunk now! LOL (I took tomorrow off because I have to paint a new apartment we're moving into this weekend...so I figured why not pick up a bottle of rye...LOL)

Jays kicking ass at +155!

Comment

yeah, i thought about that...but do you think DET is going to get SO? They really carried the play that period.........if DET scores and SAN gets an ENG then it's a wash....
                                No, I don't think they get shutout. At -120, it might be worth a shot...

I don't know. Just after seeing those 2 en goals **** me a few nights ago...I'd be hesitant to play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X