No announcement yet.

NHLPlayoff Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aahhh whatta you do....Luongo stood on his head...ANA outshot them 18-5.....should have played the 1P Under but thought ANA 1P was a better play...both were -180......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lmao....ANA scored :19 into the 2P...couldn't have scored that one in the 1P.....oyyvayyy...

Comment

Ugh...I came so close to playing the OT prop since 5D was offering it at +360. Damn...would have been nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          Ugh...I came so close to playing the OT prop since 5D was offering it at +360. Damn...would have been nice...
          Angelus- you know in all honesty ANA dominated this game....Luongo has stolen this chance at OT. I wouldn't kick yourself....this game has played out exactly like i thought it would....if it was anyone else but Luongo it would be 5-1 ANA....you can't handicap a goalie stealing a game......i didn't play my YES goal in final 3 minutes prop either which would have been a winner, but im not kicking myself because this game could easily and really should be over with a 4/5-1 ANA win.......i mean 47 SOG and 39 through 2 periods...i don't care how well you are playing in net...you figure you're gonna give up at least 2 or 3....gotta hand it to Luongo

man is this western conference final going to be boring if it is SAN/ANA as neither team has more than 1 line that can score....ANA top line has been nonexistent since game1 on the score sheet...and if it isn't Thorton or Cheechoo for SAN it isn't at all.........throw in how well Gigeure and Nabakov are playing and that might have less scoring than the DAL/VAN series....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            Angelus- you know in all honesty ANA dominated this game....Luongo has stolen this chance at OT. I wouldn't kick yourself....this game has played out exactly like i thought it would....if it was anyone else but Luongo it would be 5-1 ANA....you can't handicap a goalie stealing a game......i didn't play my YES goal in final 3 minutes prop either which would have been a winner, but im not kicking myself because this game could easily and really should be over with a 4/5-1 ANA win.......i mean 47 SOG and 39 through 2 periods...i don't care how well you are playing in net...you figure you're gonna give up at least 2 or 3....gotta hand it to Luongo

man is this western conference final going to be boring if it is SAN/ANA as neither team has more than 1 line that can score....ANA top line has been nonexistent since game1 on the score sheet...and if it isn't Thorton or Cheechoo for SAN it isn't at all.........throw in how well Gigeure and Nabakov are playing and that might have less scoring than the DAL/VAN series....
            Yeah, Luongo has been spectacular. Even that first goal shouldn't have counted...

Comment

well that sucked...first bad day in a while....

0-2-1 (-1.1Units)

NHL2007 Playoffs: 48-24-3 (+39Units)
              NHL2007 FirstRound: 21-14-1 (+9Units)
              NHL2007 SecondRound: 27-10-2 (+30Units)

GL to everyone!

Comment

****in over in the gstate game screwed me....

grrrrrrr

It all leads up to Saturday though, mayweather/oscar w00t.

Comment

Working...
                X