No announcement yet.

High scoring mayhem in-game thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this team is so frustrating....it just pisses me off....congrats on your well deserved W guys!

Comment

Vaz- THX!....don't really know how much confidence i can come back with BUF in game2 based on what i saw today...that PP is horrible, the PK was horrible...they are not the faster team right now......but if they leave BUF down 2-0 they are done....done, done, done....so we'll see...i guess i have 2 days to figure it out.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF-yea man, i dont even know where you can start to throw the blame around...players, coaching, over rated...i dont know....you would think the team doesnt want to feel the same heart break as last year...OTT just wants it more....how can you only muster 18 shots on net....AT HOME!?!?!?!

Comment

Vaz- i don't understand what has happened to them from last year to now....same group...same guys.....same goalie..same coaches....not the same swagger or intensity.....you might expect that if they had won the cup last year or had a bunch of guys who had previously won cups like the problem Detroit had the last couple years with their roster full of guys like Shanny.....but wow.....i mean they have like nobody who has won a cup before and they should really want it after last year....i honestly think that they have too many indians and no chief on that team....

Comment

even Max's goal was a easy rebound, and Lydmans goal was a gift from the OTT defense....other then that, NOTHING.....wheres the offense....????

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              i honestly think that they have too many indians and no chief on that team....

chris drury.....and thats it.....many followers, but need more players to step up.....i guess you can throw miller in there, but only by the way he plays, hes not a vocal locker room guy.....

Comment

too many indians and no chief, IMO.....

Comment

and i agree, if buffalo comes out flat in game 2....NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, goodbye.......

Comment

we'll get Chuck and Kenny to send 'em fishin'....lol........

Comment

don't give up hope yet Vaz.....maybe OTT will trade for Rathje and Hatcher tonight......lmao......

Comment

maybe they need dutch to **** down there throats....give them a rude wake up.....

Comment

don't give up hope yet Vaz.....maybe OTT will trade for Rathje and Hatcher tonight......lmao......
                          give PHI the whole Heatley line lol:beerbang:

Comment

lmao.....dutch...........dutch..........dutch..... .....dutch............................goose/mr.pink/lakeshow/cincinnatikid.....

Comment

lmao.....dutch...........dutch..........dutch..... .....dutch............................goose/mr.pink/lakeshow/cincinnatikid.....

am i mistaking, or is he back again???

Comment

i bet BUF is like -170 in game2.....that is wayyyy too much to lay....might come back with OTT again and double up until they win again....BUF won't win 4 straight....

Comment

Working...
                                X