X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
    well pinny has a line out:

Spain to advance over Italy @ -134 ( this includes pks ) to win 3 units

No pirlo, No gattuso, already no Cannavaro, if you're gonna go up against the class that Spains showing you need to go in fully armed and the Italians just aren't. Not to say Gatussos skill can't be replaced but he's a leader on that team and Pirlo is a big cog in their engine. I hope this doesn't go to kicks but if I gotta go up against Buffon the goalie I'd want on my side is Casillas so lets gamble.
    well im piling on Spain now. The one thing I got from todays game was that Holland wasn't pushed in the group stage, if the Italians couldn't get thru that Hollands porous defense they are not getting thru Spain who will push the pace as well as the dutch and have 2 strikers that'll reek havoc.

Spain to win outright +350 x 2 units

Spain to advance from qf @ -125 to win 2 units

Spain dnb x Germany 0, -.5 @ + 116 x 2 units

Comment

thank you betting gods, the azzuri finally got what they earned in the end. 6 in the box hoping for pks almost the entire game and Casillas shows he's upto the task in pks.

Comment

Turkey to be eliminated in semifinals @ -350 to win 8 units

huge chalk and my biggest soccer bet ever but freakin turkey is done, along with Tuncay and Asik, Turan is also going to be out. If they can win again then nothing makes sense but I'll keep fading them.
        and the play just keeps on gettin bigger:

Germany -.5 and -1 @ -181 to 2 units

to win 10 units in all :beer2:

lets go Germany :beerbang:

Comment

and the play just keeps on gettin bigger:

Germany -.5 and -1 @ -181 to 2 units

to win 10 units in all :beer2:

lets go Germany :beerbang:
          I was sweating it out huge all game long but thank you lahm for making up for your error earlier.

+ 9 units on that game.

Comment

Spain to advance - 144 to win 3 units

Russia exploited the netherlands weak back end and inability to create thru the midfield without Robben and Sneijders weak game. Silva will cause the russians problems and their defense is in tough to hold up 2 strikers the calibre of Torres and Villa. The defense will have to contend with Arshavin but I believe they can better than the Russians can control the 2 strikers I mentioned. If it gets there I'll gladly back Casillas again.

Comment

fawk yeah, way to go Spain

now I have the outrights left on spain and germany and i'm left just to root for the spaniards tho I'm pretty sure i'm backing them with some more cash as well.

Comment

my outrights still pending:

Spain +350 x 2 units to win pending

Germany +265 x 2 units to win pending

I'm in good shape with both of those so for today:

Spain to win -145 to win 4 units

It's Spains time. Germanys defense has looked suspect and they shouldn't be able to handle the creativity from the spanish side. Lehman himself looks shakey while Casillas is in top form. Ballacks a go, but if he's hampered hopefully he'll prove to be less effective.
                Last edited by flmmkrz; 06-29-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Adding one more

Over 2 @ -125 to win 4 units

Comment

awesome display from spain, deserved winner. Just sucks that of the million chances they couldn't put another one past lehman.

on the outrights +7 - 2

for the game +4

total - 5

total = +4 units for the day. I'll do a tally on the tourny tonight

Comment

alright it was pretty complicated math lol but I think I got it right:

+15.4 units or + $3850 for the tourny. Wish this went on longer, what a freakin tourny to watch

Comment

:thumbs:

nice hits!

I was in Germany last weekend when the Turks beat the Croatians, I have never seen celebrating so rabid and feverish, it was crazy.

That just means there were a lot of turks living in Frankfurt, Germany lol.

I wasn't around for any of Germany's games but I'm sure the Germans get down.

I was in Italy when they lost to Spain, now that was a quiet, only the sound of crickets singing, time in Italy lol.

great job again bro :thumbs:
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                        X