Euro 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post
    Perfect execution from Spain in this match. After watching Spain and Germany you have to say Spain is the favorite to win the title. They've played so much better then everyone else. Maybe the nation that always disappoints in big tournaments will finally come up big.
    Totally agree. I got Spain +105 the other day (in regulation). Crazy ass tournament, but much like all crazy tournaments seem to be, in the end the teams people expected ot be there wind up doing so.

Spain 2, Germany 1 :thumbs:

Comment

Sunday - June 29th

10* Spain to win Euro 2008 (-154) - 2:45 PM

Spain has been the most consistent and best team throughout the tourney so far. There midfield has been dominating and they've been creating opportunities for there great fowards in every game. Both teams have some injury doubts. Villa will most likely be out for Spain and Ballack and Frings are both questionable for Germany. If Ballack is out for Germany that will be a huge blow. Ballack is there creative midfielder and I think they'll struggle in attack. Against Turkey Germany's defense looked somewhat suspect against a depleted Turkish attack. This will be there biggest test against the best offensive force in the tournament. Germany has played like they have to win with no emotion while Spain has enjoyed each and every game and play like they want to win. This certainly will not be a breeze for Spain but I really think they'll finally find away to triumph in a big match.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X