Beyond's Soccer Picks - Season 08/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond's Soccer Picks - Season 08/09

Decided I'll return and try to get a few Soccer winners up here... lets hope I can get it going with the first play today.

World Cup Qualifiers - South America

40 * Paraguay v Venezuela - Paraguay to win @ 1.33

Paraguay looked really good in their last game as they got a 1-1 away draw against Argentina. Their home form has been good as well back in June they were able to get a 2-0 win against Brazil. Venezuela last time out lost to Peru 1-0 away from home. Going back on these two teams head to head results. Venezuela has never won in Paraguay the best result they have had is a Friendly 1-1 draw. Furthermore in competitive matches against Paraguay since 1995 they have not won. This should be a good game to start the season with.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Paraguay won 2-0 WIN!

YTD (1-0) +13.2 Units

I'll post some more tips up, later tonight hopefully can get a few winners going.

Comment

World Cup Qualifers - Asia

5 * Uzbekistan v Australia - Australia to win @ 2.10

Australia enter this game coming off a big game against the Netherlands a 2-1 win for the Australians. Uzbekistan are coming off a 3-0 defeat away from home against Qatar, Uzbekistans last game at home was a 0-0 draw against North Korea. Today they are versing quality opponent which they havent really had in qualifing as of yet. The Australians will be keen to get this stage of qualifing off to a good start and I think the quality difference between the two sides will be shown. The only question in this game is can Australia do well away from home. The recall of Kewell will certaintly help the Aussies in this game though.

Comment

World Cup Qualifiers - Europe

10 * Kazakhstan v Ukraine - Ukraine to win @ 1.60

Ukraine has beaten Kazakhstan in their last two matches they have played each other both away and at home. Ukraine will need to win this match as they are in quite a challanging group with England and Croatia both there. Furthermore Ukraine have been rather solid their last few games. I can't see the Ukraine failing to win this game.

20 * Azerbaijan v Liechtenstein - Azerbaijan to win @ 1.40

These two teams havent played each other for 10 years. Their head to head results are 1-1 each with both teams winning at home. Liechtenstein is comming off a whooping from Germany at home. Azerbaijan is comming off a respectable 1-0 away loss to Wales. Furthermore its been a long time for Liechtenstein since they last drew or won away from home. Their last draw away from Home was a 1-1 draw against Iceland I cant see them coming away with a win here at all nor a draw.

Comment

this Azerbaijan bunch better pick it up in the 2nd half.not good so far :puke:

Comment

Oh well Azerbaijan sucked in the end.

Australia won 1-0 WIN!
            Ukraine won 3-1 WIN!
            Azerbaijan drew 0-0 Loss

YTD (3-1) +4.7 Units

I'll be posting some more picks in a little while.

Comment

I had opinions typed up and everything for these games but lost them. Oh well

Ireland Eircom First Division

10 * Dundalk v Kildare County - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75

Blue Square Premier

5 * Lewes v Rushden & D'monds - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.75

Sweden Superettan

15 * Orgryte IS v Landskrona BoIS - Orgryte IS to win @ 1.50

Comment

Can't Believe Orgryte lost so easily.

Dundalk won 4-1 - Over 2.5 WIN!
                Rushden won 4-0 - Over 2.5 WIN!
                Orgyte lost 0-2 - Loss

YTD (5-2) +0.95 Units

Comment

Lets try to recover some cash today.

USA - Major League Soccer

10 * New England Revolution v CD Chivas USA - New England Revolution to win @ 1.66

Firstly I think you should be able to get better odds than these, I saw the odds in this game the other day @ 1.80 or so. Anyways New England should have firm control of this game Chivas have never came out of New England with a win. Chivas is on a 2 match winning streak, however to be honest the quality of the oppositon they have been playing isn't as tough as New England. Prior to Chivas last away game which they won they had lost three away games in a row. New England will be looking for a win today after the thumping they got handed by from Columbus. Most likely a 2-1 game.

Comment

New England Revolution won 4-0 WIN!

YTD (6-2) +7.55 Units

I'll post some picks later on in the day...

Comment

Holland Jupiler League

5 * Apeldoorn v FC Omniworld - Apeldoorn to win @ 2.00

Omniworld this season have been lackluster only winning one game out of 5 against Veendam who arent playing well this season, also they have lost their two away games to teams I would consider almost equal to Apeldoorn. Apeldoorn have been alright this season (but not as good as I would like) They are 1W and 1L at home admitedly the loss came against a quality team in first place Excelisior. I just like this game as I believe Omniworld can't win and conceed way too many goals when playing away. Also the odds are quite nice.

Comment

France Ligue 2

5 * Bastia v Amiens - Bastia to win @ 1.90

Bastia have been playing well through the first few games of the season, their only loss was against the current first place team Strasbourg and that was away from home. Amiens havent won away this season but are coming off a home win against the 19th placed team. Amiens have never won against Bastia away from home. This is going to be an interesting matchup. I'm being a bit conservative here though thinking that maybe Amiens poor form was due mainly due to the quality teams they faced.

Comment

Poland Ekstraklasa

5 * Ruch Chorzow v Cracovia Krakow - Ruch Chorzow to win @ 2.00

Admitedly I dont know all too much about the soccer scene in Poland. But this game enticed me with both teams recent results. Ruch and Cracovia have only played each other twice and the results between the two sides are split, furthermore on both occasions the home team has won. Ruch have won both of their home games and adding onto that Cracovia have lost both of their away games. In conclusion I feel Ruch have the ability to score an ability Cracovia havent shown this season.

Comment

Germany Bundesliga II

10 * Alemania Aachen v FC Ingolstadt - Alemania Aachen to win @ 1.61

These teams havent met each other prior to this match. Aachen are coming off 2 away games with a loss and a draw against opposition I would consider on a even level with them. Aachen won their last game at home against a struggling Wehen. Ingolstadt lost their only away game and are coming off a 1-3 home loss against Kaiserslautern. On paper this looks like Aachen can win this easily, but as is often the case in these games anything can happen.

Comment

Aachen won 1-0 WIN!
                              Ruch won 2-0 WIN!
                              Bastia drew 2-2 (90th minute goal ruined it :( )
                              Apeldoorn drew 2-2

YTD (8-4) +8.65 Units

Comment

Working...
                              X