No announcement yet.

Beyond's Soccer Picks - Season 08/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to attempt to close the day with a game coming up fairly soon.

Argentina Primera Division

10 * Gimnasia Jujuy v Huracan - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.66

I cant choose who is going to win this game both teams are as bad as each other they sit 20th and 19th. They are fairly familar with each other and each time they have played at Gimnasia home it has been under 2.5 goals. Furthermore Haracan's last away goal came all the way back in May. Furthemore Haracan havent had an over away game since April. I think the under will hit here. Also I'll take another play on this game.

5 * Gimnasia Jujuy v Huracan - Gimnasia Jujuy to win @ 2.00

I'm going to go with this match simply because they have been able to score goals when playing at home regardless of the opposition and using that fact in combination with Huracan not having scored away from home for a while. I think we might have something here.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Gees how wrong was I with that under.

Gumnasia won 4-3

I'll post a J-League game in a few moments.

Comment

Japanese J-League

10 * Urawa Red Diamonds v Oita - Urawa Red Diamonds to win @ 1.70

Comment

Ok going to get back into this for this week... lets start off with a big game,

Australian A-League

20 * Central Coast v Perth Glory - Central Coast to win @ 1.65

Sorry no time for writeups I'll update the records after this match... I think I'm in the negatives.

Comment

Gees this is looking like a top play... 3-0 at half time

Comment

Central Coast Mariners def Perth Glory - 4-1 WIN!

More plays to come soon...

Comment

Germany Bundesliga 2

10 * Hansa Rostock v St Pauli - Hansa Rostock to win @ 1.61

Rostock and St Pauli havent played each other for quite a while, each time they have met though at Rostock, Rostock have trimphed. St Pauli have also struggled away and should face a stern test in a Rostock team who is more than capable of getting their first win of the month.

Comment

YTD (11-6) +12.45 Units

Rostock won 3-0 WIN!

Pretty good day for me both games won pretty easily...

I have got some money on the AFL Grand Final today so we will see how that goes if it wins I'll prob post up a few bets otherwise if it dosnt work out I'll be a bit selective of what I post.

If anyone wants to know my opinion on the AFL I've got my money on Geelong to defeat Hawthorn under 39.5 points... I saw the line earlier and Im not too sure if Geelong will cover it... My main guess is that Geelong will win by 3-4 goals.... but if Buddy Frankling (Hawthorns main goal kicker) kicks straight it will come down to the end.

Comment

Australian A-League

10 * Adelaide United v Newcastle Jets - Adelaide United to win @ 2.10

Adelaide coming back from two away games in the league against the two top teams Sydney and Melbourne. Also they are coming off a fantastic win in the Asian Cup. I believe the return to Adelaide has come at the right time for Adelaide. Newcastle is a team not to be underestimated. But they have been unimpressive away from home this season, and just got their first win against Queensland last week. But comparing Queensland to Adelaide, Adelaide is a better team and should be able to get the win here.

Comment

Adelaide United win 2-0 WIN!

YTD (12-6) +23.45 Units

English Premier League

7 * Everton v Liverpool - Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.20

If you asked me about who will win this game a month ago I would have said Liverpool easily. However after some performances that have left me shocked this season I'm not willing to go with that at all - Also with this being a derby it sometimes mean a shock result can happen. Liverpool have not hit the over in their last 2 away games, On the other hand Everton have hit the over in all their games this season. Liverpool havent scored for a while since they were held to a 0-0 draw against Stoke. Also I love early games for this as both sides are barely awake, and we should see a few mistakes.

Comment

Oh well can't win them all

Liverpool won 2-0 - Lost the Over 2.5

Italian Serie A

8 * Sampdoria v Juventus - Juventus to win @ 2.3

15 * Fiorentina v Genoa - Fiorentina to win @ 1.75

These two will be the last picks of the day

Good Luck

Comment

USA - Major League Soccer

10 * San Jose Earthquakes v Real Salt Lake - San Jose to win @ 1.90

Comment

Thought I shall update everything,

Jueventus drew 0-0
                            Fiorentina won 1-0 WIN!

YTD (13-8) 1 Game Pending +19.70 Units

I'll post the A-League games up in a few minutes

Comment

Australian A-League

10 * Wellington Phoenix v Sydney FC - Sydney FC to win @ 1.85

Nice odds here, Sydney can't afford to lose this game because it could leave them behind Melbourne for quite a while, also this is a winable game for Sydney. Last time Sydney played Wellington they were able to walk away with a 2-0 win. Sydney have improved since then and from what I have seen of Wellington this season they still have a bit of work to do before they get off the bottom end of the ladder.

Comment

Australian A-League

10 * Melbourne Victory v Queensland Roar - Melbourne Victory to win @ 1.80

Melbourne Victory has been in good form this season, they are 2 wins from 2 games at home and look like a tough team to beat. The game against CCM was an example of just how hard they are to beat, although it was a draw it was a game where CCM showed that they should win. The roar on the other hand are yet to face a stern away challange they beat Perth but on the same token they also drew against Wellington. Melbourne will also want to win this game to avoid been a step behind Sydney.

Comment

Working...
                                X