Melbourne won 4-0 WIN!
    Birmingham won 1-0 WIN!
    Wigan lost 0-1

YTD: 21-19 -11.8 Units

I'll Post a pick for the A-League soon
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Canada Soccer League

20 * Serbian White Eagles v North York Astros - Serbian White Eagles to win @ 1.50

Looked at the stats rather briefly on this game, the White Eagles have a fantastic head to head record coming in here so I couldn't resist. I was also tempted by the over 3.5 mark as well but decided not to.

Comment

Anything this weekend BTG:beerbang:

Comment

That Canadian soccer pick was a disaster... lets see if I can rebound here...

USA - Major League Soccer

10 * Chicago Fire v New York Red Bulls - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70

These two teams played each other over a month ago in Chicago and it was a 1-0 win for Chicago, but since then Chicago has been giving up the goals. Also New York is a team who generally do conceed a fair share of goals as well and both teams know how to score. Lets see how this game works out.

Comment

Japanese J-League

10 * Nagoya Grampus vs. Jubilo Iwata - Nagoya Grampus to win @ 1.90

Couldn't make up my mind with the A-League game on later today, so we will go with this one. Nagoya are an alright team, Iwata have been poor away from home so we could see a good result here for Nagoya.

Comment

Damn Nagoya really sucked it up today...

I'll update the YTD later tonight...

Turkish Super Liga

20 * BB Ankaraspor vs. Kocaelispor - Ankaraspor to win @ 1.61

Firstly, shop around and you should be able to find better odds than this I saw this game open at 1.75 and wasn't too sure about it. Ankaraspor have been reasonable this season, and do know how to keep a clean sheet at home and how to score as well. Kocaelispor are hopeless this season. Milk these odds for as much as you can

Comment

Ankaraspor win 4-0 WIN!

That ended up being a good bet,

Going to go with the UK now...

Coca-Cola League One

20 * Milton Keynes Dons v Cheltenham - Milton Keynes Dons to win @ 1.53

Another one of those matches if I shopped around would've found better odds for. MK come into this match 7th in the league, they lost their last home game and will be looking for some revenge they have been performing amazing this season espically for a team just promoted. But we kind of expected them to be a strong side this season with their strong Forwards. Cheltenham are just horrible 20th in the league and haven't won away from home this season I can't see a trend starting today.

Comment

MK Dons win 3-1 WIN!
                  Also I believe the Chicago game I posted went over.

YTD:24-20 -12 Units

I'll take a look at other games on today and might post one or two plays...

Comment

Argentina Apertura

10 * Independiente v Argentinos Jrs - Independiente to win @ 1.72

Firstly, last two matches these two have played have both gone Independiente's way. So far this season both teams haven't been fantastic, Inde is 12th and Jrs are 16th. One reason I like this game is Jrs are coming off the back of a midweek CopaAmerica game and this is Independiete's first home match in just about a month. They will be looking forward to this winnable match.

Comment

That goal really hurt... Jrs scored on the 90+ minute..

Independiente draw 1-1

I'm going to play an MLS game shortly... Also thinking about the A-League will post soon

Comment

USA Major League Soccer

10 * San Jose Earthquakes v Toronto FC - San Jose Earthquakes to win @ 1.83

Toronto are a team I like to go against when they are on the road espically when they travel out west. San Jose hasn't been impressive at home the last few games. The thing I like about San Jose is that they are a team who can score and also keep a clean sheet. Toronto do have a tendency to conceed goals when playing away from home. San Jose may be able to get a win here.

Comment

San Jose win 2-0 WIN!

Australian A-League

10 * Adelaide United v Perth Glory - Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00

I don't know who to pick in this matchup, Adelaide are coming off an AFC Champions league away match so they might not be in their best form. I think the trip back from Tashkent might be a problem for them. Perth was fantastic last week against Sydney and they are one team I would seriously consider to start their run for the top in the coming weeks. They have a very capable young goalkeeper who will keep them in the match. In the end this match will be very defensive for a Adelaide team I dont expect them to come out and kick a bag today.

Comment

English Premier League

20 * Newcastle United v West Brom - Newcastle to win @ 1.83

This is my do-or-die match here... Newcastle are shocking this season there is so many problems with the club, however they enter this match with every chance to win. Newcastle were unlucky not to get anything against Sunderland during the week. WBA were slaughtered at home by Hull. Newcastle have defeated WBA 5 times in a row when the game is played there. The bad thing about Newcastle today is Owen and Butt aren't going to play, but I do believe this will give Barton a good chance as it will be his first game back from doing jail-time. and there are a few decent players out for WBA Abdoulaye Meite, Kim Do-Heon and Filipe Teixeira. Today will be the 1,000th win for Newcastle.

Comment

Newcastle United won 2-1 WIN!

English Premier League

20 * Aston Villa v Blackburn - Aston Villa to win @ 1.66

Aston villa will be likely looking to add on their weekend win. Barry should be fit for this match and its likely Carew could be back this week which would make Aston Villa lethal attack look better. Blackburn have been sub-par this season but Samba will be back most likely, and McCartney's return could be good. Blackburn didnt look all to convinving in their draw against Middlesbrough.
                              Last edited by BeyondTheGame; 10-29-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

France - Ligue 1

20 * Paris Saint Germain FC vs. Toulouse FC - Paris Saint Germain FC to win @ 1.75

PSG have been good at home this season and face the stern Toulouse team. This is an important match for both teams, PSG played very well on the weekend against Olympique de Marseille as they were able to win 4-2 away from home. I'm going to jump on the PSG bandwagon for this match due to that. Also Toulouse played out to a 0-0 draw against Monaco.

Comment

Working...
                                X