WEC.....wednesday night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
    i hope mir lost a bundle on that one,, just the way he talked that first round you knew he had yaya...........did i say **** mir??? **** mir i hope he gets crushed in his next fight,prick cost me plenty last ufc................ ok come krunkie:beerbang:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** MIR!!!! I used to love that dude, till I saw him make a complete nut hugging ass of himself! LOL!!!!! I think he busted a nut in his pants!!

Comment

yeah i know yukon but almost dont count in this ****,, just think how i feel with that 9 outta 10 fight parlay.........it blows..........so close but yet so far( hey thats a song))))))) come on crunkie you ****er:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

mike mir was all over yayay in round one,, but his talk changed quick from rounds 2 to 5................ no doubt he had money on yaya,, good for the ****er i hate mir

Comment

come on krunkie:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

I don't even know what to say... I don' tknow WTF Crunkilton was thinking. 2nd, it was an early stopppage because he dropped, but he was NOT out.

Comment

HOLY ****!!! WOW! those were some of the biggest shots Ive seen. Couldnt believe he wasnt out after the first one???? Im done wagering on the WEC guys, they have beat me down enough......I TAP!!! I TAP!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

yukon their is no doubt in my mind dean is also betting on these fights........did you see him with randy and gonzaga??? he did not want to stop that fight,,please correct me is iam wrong............if a working stiff like me is betting on this **** dont you think these scumbags that never worked a ****en day in their lives are also betting??? anyways crunkie has no defense whatsoever,,he sucked and killed my three parlays.........oh well i still have my 11 fighter going for ufc............

Comment

hey mike ditto **** the wec.........well maybe in dec i will bet faber other than that screw it............ dean is on the take no doubt in my mind.............

Comment

I'm pretty pissed right now... Rani loses when he looked so strong in the 1st (as you said mike, he was probably banking on winnign in r1 or 2 haha). Then Crunkilton... I mean I don't get that AT ALL. He recovered from the shots, helluva chin, then he stands while he's still dazed and tries to trade? Then he gets hit, he drops, BUT IS NOT ko'd... You could see how pissed Rich was.

Sorry to anyone who tailed me, I can't control fighters being dumbasses though :(

Comment

i said no doubt about 10 times,wtf no doubt i will now get drunk on some belgian suds:beerbang: **** the wec:bang: :bang: :bang:

Comment

What really pisses me off is when fighters ARE TOO PROUD to follow a ******* game plan. Rich needed to go in and TAKE rob down... isntead he trades, survives, than continues trading!!!! He lost but that was still early stoppage.

Comment

oh and one last thing**** herb deani should research anything i bet on from now on,anything he refs i am staying clear........my god i hope he is not working the rampage fight

Comment

Yea YUKON, I was getting ready to send you your 5% referral through pay pal in the 1st round of that Yahya fight!!! LOL!! I think you were right on with that one. Just think he was as shocked as us that Beebe didnt tap!! I also think he spent a TON of energy trying all those subs. He was switching em fast as hell, trying everything. Plus he cranked the hell out of that knee bar! Seeing Beebe come back for round 2 had to demoralize him. Add that to what I believe was poor conditioning and preperation, you wind up with a loss. No hard feelings here buddy! you have been money! and we WILL GET IT BACK, NO DOUBT!!!!

WE HAVE TO BANG THE BOOKS THIS WEEKEND FELLAS!!!!!!! I hate to chase losses, but that is exactly what I will be doing! So be it!!!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Honestly Crunkilton pisses me off more than Rani... (you are dead on about why Rani gassed though, plus he cut so much weight). Torres who I picked and won, will beat beebe NO DOUBT about it, he looked great tonight.

Crunkilton pisses me off more becuase hes so different than he showed. There is one thing I rely on when betting on these guys, and thats that they follow the ****IN GAMEPLAN. Rich apparently thinks hes a muay thai champion and can hang with Rob standing... I just can't stand when they're too prideful to follow the strategy (whcih was taking rob down and controlling him).

Comment

Working...
                              X