No announcement yet.

ufc 77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys, I finally hit one (actually 2).... and I almost hit both. I'm sorry for not posting these before hand and giving more input but I'm actually in a hotel so I didn't have alot of time.

Risk:

$6.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount:

$25.30 (USD)

Football - 387 Michigan Wolverines -1½ -110 for Game Other Sports - 111 Yushin Okami -240 for Game Other Sports - 117 Stephan Bonnar -350 for Game Other Sports - 119 Demian Maia -200 for Game

Wager Type:

Parlay(6 team)
    Wager Status:

Won
    Risk:

$10.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount:

$375.84 (USD)

Amount Paid:

$385.84 (USD)

Description:

Other Sports - 101 Anderson Silva -210 for Game Other Sports - 105 Alan Belcher +100 for Game Other Sports - 111 Yushin Okami -240 for Game Other Sports - 113 Alvin Robinson +105 for Game Other Sports - 117 Stephan Bonnar -350 for Game Other Sports - 125 Matt Grice +250 for Game

Wager Type:

Parlay(6 team)
    Wager Status:

Loss
    Risk:

$15.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount:

$116.43 (USD)

Description:

Other Sports - 101 Anderson Silva -210 for Game Other Sports - 107 Brandon Vera -145 for Game Other Sports - 111 Yushin Okami -240 for Game Other Sports - 117 Stephan Bonnar -350 for Game Other Sports - 119 Demian Maia -200 for Game Other Sports - 122 Josh Burkman -350 for Game

Lost the 15 for 116 because of Vera. I went 8-1 picking fights this card... yesterday was a good day :)

Comment

Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      yeah where the hell is yukon when we need him????????? :bang:
      Sorry guys :bang:

I was fortunate that my 3 dog picks on the card all won. Their fights kinda went as expected... I was worried about Alvin, but he ended up being able to be physically stronger than Jorge once he got on top.

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
        Sorry guys :bang:

I was fortunate that my 3 dog picks on the card all won. Their fights kinda went as expected... I was worried about Alvin, but he ended up being able to be physically stronger than Jorge once he got on top.
        congrats yukon:beerbang:

Comment

Funny you say that v3... I think Belcher is the best bet... he was +115.

I think Franklin might actually surprise alot of people, all the hype is on Silva, no one expects Rich to win.

Kinda surprised Vera is -200 even though I think he is the more technical fighter. Okami should take care of Macdonald...okami is very solid.
          glad you changed your mind on rich suprising alot of people.......:thumbs:

Comment

Hahah I didn't think he would surprise people to the point where I was gonna risk not betting Silva. On the otherhand, I didn't expect Anderson to dominate AGAIN. He destroyed Rich.

Comment

Hahah I didn't think he would surprise people to the point where I was gonna risk not betting Silva. On the otherhand, I didn't expect Anderson to dominate AGAIN. He destroyed Rich.
              honestly i gave rich a lucky punch chance,, he was too busy getting smashed to throw any lumber of his own........ the skill level of those two is miles apart.......looks like rich might have got that nose broken again......... i kinda like the next ufc card:thumbs: anyways you did good hitting an 8 fighter, ive hit 6 and come close on 8,9,10 even an 11........... dont think i have ever hit an 8...........hey dont spend those winnings in one place:thumbs:

Comment

I hit a 6, not an 8 :)

However, I got 8 out of 9 right on the card. Yeah I've done this before, now I gotta keep playing smart and not be a dumbass.

Comment

oh ok my mistake thought it was an 8......... 6 is still nice:thumbs: out of about 300 parlays i hit a six once:beerbang: for a 5er it paid 332......... man that was long ago:sm:

Comment

Working...
                  X