No announcement yet.

French Open - Discussion and Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hewitt down in flames, so much for a good start, hopefully the women can turn it around for me a bit

I forgot to put a unit for the ivanovic play, she's 1 unit

Comment

Yeah kind of stuck away from playing anything today - due to having an exam today amongst other things - The Djokovic game looked like the money game, Hewitt was disssapointing in the first 2 sets came alive in the 3rd - I believe he could have injured his ankle in the tiebreak - would have to wait a while to see what happened there - see if it was serious at all as after that point he didnt look the same on his feet.

Good Luck with the multi as well - it could come off pretty well.. I'll post my plays later on.
      Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

I'll update the overall total later..

2007 French Open - Mens - Quarter Final Matches

5 * Guillermo Canas v Nikolay Davydenko - Guillermo Canas to win @ $1.80

Canas has a 4-1 head to head record against Nikolay Davydenko, however I would say it would be more like a 3-1 record with Davy withdrawing in their previous encounter prior to the match. Davydenko is coming off a hard match against Nalbandian where at times I considered Davydenko was lucky to get out of trouble as often as he did. Canas has been in top form he has had an easy run through thanks to some of the earlier upsets in the first few rounds. I think Canas wins this and that will be the set up to a big Semi-Final match against Fed-Ex v Canas a match I believe a lot of people are waiting to see once again.

2007 French Open - Womens - Quarter Final Matches

10 * Jelena Jankovic v Nicole Vaidisova - Jelena Jankovic to win @ $1.33

Nicole Vadisova holds a 3-2 advantage over Jelena but over the last 10 months Jelena has improved by leaps and bounds. I think Jelena could win this - Vadisova has yet to drop a set - I expect this match to go to 3 sets as well. Jankovic has proved that she is a top player - espically in her match against Venus. Jankovic gets the job done against Nicole.

7 * Anna Chakvetadze v Maria Sharapova - Maria Sharapova to win @ $1.44

Sharapova has been impressive considering she entered this tournament playing little tennis, Schnyder pushed her to 3 sets in the last round and the game was quite a dramatic game finishing 7-9 in the 3rd. Chakvetadze has had quite a tournament, being pushed into 3 sets in 2 games - against Safarova Chakvetdze wasnt as impressive as she would have liked to be. Sharapova holds a 3-0 head to head record against Chakvetdze with 1 game being played on clay. I believe Sharapova's hard hitting will give her the win here.

Comment

4 down, 3 to go COME ON IVANOVIC!

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            Same unit amounts that I play in baseball in effect here:

Nadal not to win 3-0 @ + 113 x 2 units
            Nadal win 3-1 @ + 275 x 1 unit
            Nadal win 3-2 @ +935 x 1 unit

Hewitt wins +970 x . 25 unit

As long as Hewitt doesn't go down in straights I'll do pretty well

Sharapova -186 to win 2 units WIN
            Vaidisova + 227 x 1 unit LOSS
            Ivanovic + 153 WIN

GL guys
            Almost makes up for Hewitt

Comment

Originally posted by ENTREPRENEUR PIMP View Post
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Mens - Fourth Round > Jonas Bjorkman vs Carlos Moya - Match Betting
              Selection:Carlos Moya Price:Straight @1.09
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Mens - Fourth Round > Lleyton Hewitt vs Rafael Nadal - Match Betting Selection:Rafael Nadal Price:Straight @1.10
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Mens - Fourth Round > Marcos Baghdatis vs Igor Andreev - Match Betting Selection:Igor Andreev Price:Straight @1.47
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Womens - Quarter Final > Justine Henin vs Serena Williams - Match Betting Selection:Serena Williams Price:Straight @2.30
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Womens - Quarter Final > Jelena Jankovic vs Nicole Vaidisova - Match Betting Selection:Jelena Jankovic Price:Straight @1.40
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Womens - Quarter Final > Ana Ivanovic vs Svetlana Kuznetsova - Match Betting Selection:Ana Ivanovic Price:Straight @2.30
              MULTI-BET:Tennis > French Open Womens - Quarter Final > Anna Chakvetadze vs Maria Sharapova - Match Betting Selection:Maria Sharapova Price:Straight @1.55

1 Unit @ $27.92

Gonna try my luck with the French :beerbang:
              Damn that close to buying my girlfriend an expensive gift, oh well, her loss. Good work with the bitches flmmkrz !

Comment

Justine not to win 2-0, - 115 to win 1 unit
                Justine to win 2-1, + 310 x 1 unit

As long as Justine doesn't win in straights the worst I can do is push.

bought out my play on Masha
                Last edited by flmmkrz; 06-07-2007, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Alright some plays for today in the womens and maybe I'll break the rules and play doubles as well... sorry no writeups today.

2007 French Open - Womens - Semi-Finals

5 * Ana Ivanovic v Maria Sharapova - Maria Sharapova to win @ $1.80

2 * Justine Henin v Jelena Jankovic - Justine Henin to win 2-1 @ $3.50

2007 French Open - Mens - MD - Semi-Finals

7 * Mark Knowles & Daniel Nestor v Mahesh Bhupati & Radek Stepanek - Mark Knowles & Daniel Nestor to win @ $1.53

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                    Justine not to win 2-0, - 115 to win 1 unit
                    Justine to win 2-1, + 310 x 1 unit

As long as Justine doesn't win in straights the worst I can do is push.

bought out my play on Masha
                    and justine wins in straights lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X