X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
      What are you talking about? ND basically got dominated by Winthrop, down 20 most of the game and lost by 10. Marquette got their ******* asses handed to them by Michigan St and Nova has been down to UK all night..

Then you have Duke losing to VCU, who is very comparable to Winthrop (has beaten much, much better than than Winthrop), and Duke loses at the buzzer...

Yea, nice comparison
      LOL.... vcu comparable to winthrop? lol... you never saw vcu play until yesterday....

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        LOL.... vcu comparable to winthrop? lol... you never saw vcu play until yesterday....
        I'm a fan :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
          YYYYEEEEEEHAAAAAA

Lets ask Gonzaga, Arizona, Marquette and Virginia Tech about the crappy Big Ten.

Look at how many pts each of them scored vs. their season average....

BIG TEN.....CONFERENCE of DEFENSE....top to bottom.
          I knew this post was coming from BB, haha... Let's wait to pass judgment until the next round eh, pal? They played two schizophrenic nightmares, a mid major without it's second best player, and a Big East school without it's second best player. Not exactly quality wins there (and ****ty-nois choked one away). Oh yea, and Wisconsin was losing for 30 minutes to TX AM CC and Ohio State was beastly, good for them.

Conference of Inept Offense and Good Defense is more like it...

My guess is only Ohio State advances.

Comment

• Big East would have yet to lose a game in the tourny if their mid-tier teams got to play albany, davidson, illnois, and vcu

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
              VCU has plenty of more quality wins than Winthrop. If you think Winthrop is that much better than VCU, you dont know ****.

Remember, the top five teams in the ACC have all moved on, something you cant say about the Big Suck.
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Anyone else think Noah is a second rounder? Talk about over-rated. A couple of these Jackson St guys have gone right around him tonight. Imagine him defending Garnett or Bosh?
                I'VE BEEN SCREAMING FOR TWO YEARS ABOUT HOW HE IS NOT THAT GOOD. If you get points for complaining to referees, playing to the crowd, unnecessary celebration, and acting like a retard than he is the first overall pick (and Jared Dudley is second).

:beerbang:

Comment

• cuse- that is a dumb argument.....Purdue plays FLA and Michigan State plays NCAR...and IU plays UCLA....not excatly looking for wins there.....of course they are going to lose.......

SIU and HCRSS have to be the 2 worst shooting teams in the tourney. I feel for any household subjected to that game without options
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    I'VE BEEN SCREAMING FOR TWO YEARS ABOUT HOW HE IS NOT THAT GOOD. If you get points for complaining to referees, playing to the crowd, unnecessary celebration, and acting like a retard than he is the first overall pick (and Jared Dudley is second).

:beerbang:
                    ha, very true. Glad you included Dudley in there because I have preached that about him all year.

Comment

VCU has plenty of more quality wins than Winthrop. If you think Winthrop is that much better than VCU, you dont know ****.

Remember, the top five teams in the ACC have all moved on, something you cant say about the Big Suck.
                      Thats' cause they all got bull**** seeds 2 rungs higher than they should have been. I'm pretty sure Marquette/Villanova/Notre Dame would have beaten Albany and Illinois for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Wow...that was quick.
                        Kevin, can I get a pastrami on rye?
                        LOL.
                        Hey now! No pastrami here. Just chicken dinners.

Go SIU moneyline! Holy Cross keepin' this game waaaaay to close for my blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          Thats' cause they all got bull**** seeds 2 rungs higher than they should have been. I'm pretty sure Marquette/Villanova/Notre Dame would have beaten Albany and Illinois for example.
                          Hey, those teams should have had more quality wins during the regular season and they would have been seeded higher.

Marquette was as inconsistent as any team, ND beat absolutley nodoby all year and Nova is overrated.

Comment

What are you, 20 years old? Give me a break..... the top 5 acc teams played absolutely NO ONE.... NO ONE AT ALL.... a bunch of **** teams that got in to the tourny on TECHNICALITIES.....

As far as not knowing ****, well then I'm in good company.... because of all the midmajors, Winthrop and ORU were the ones ALL the prognositicators wanted to focus on.... never saw VCU's resume flashing up on TV.... i suppose you are the only one who actually does know ****.... sorry, my mistake....

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              cuse- that is a dumb argument.....Purdue plays FLA and Michigan State plays NCAR...and IU plays UCLA....not excatly looking for wins there.....of course they are going to lose.......
                              Fair point.

Comment

• Florida OVER 2H was probably the easiest/greatest bet of the year.

They are gonna put up 60+ by themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X