Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
    is everyone still talking about Duke???? They lost yesterday to a **** team, ENOUGH SAID!
    2 people are. (non-media)

Comment

• USC smoked 'em :beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        USC smoked 'em :beerbang:

:beerbang:

certainly validating their selection....what a joke, they shouldn't have been allowed to sell popcorn, let alone take the floor in the tourney.........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
          Its not about Nova, I had a small wager on them and the outcome didnt influence my decision to say the Big East was overrated. You know I have been calling the big east overrated the past month. We have been arguing about that every day now, that one game tonight didnt change my mind.

The thing I dont like is how you started saying Dukes loss to VCU at the buzzer was so much more worse than how ND lost to Winthrop by double digits. I just dont get that.

You don't have to like it. I'm entitled to my own opinion as well.... We could argue stats and records and all sorts of ****.... but there is multiple ways to interpret that ****.... I choose to look at it a different way.... I look at the reaction.... And this is unfair because it IS duke... but, no one seem to be all that shocked that Winthrop won? Yet VCU winning? That was shocking as hell.... like i said, i'm sure it is overexaggerated because it was DUKE losing.... but still, it is what it is....

As far as the Big East being overrated? I disagree.... not because i think they are the best (I don't think i ever made that claim), but because they are already rated fairly lowly (like 4th or 5th out of the 6 major conferences)... imo, you need to be highly rated FIRST before you can be overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            :beerbang:

certainly validating their selection....what a joke, they shouldn't have been allowed to sell popcorn, let alone take the floor in the tourney.........
            USC or Arkansas?
            How could a 5 seed be on the bubble for a selection?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              USC or Arkansas?
              How could a 5 seed be on the bubble for a selection?
              dude he's talking bout ARK, keep up

Comment

• Skins, you started multiple threads on how the ACC was horrible and overrated as hell. You then went on to claim numerous times how great the Big East was and how much better the Big East is than the ACC.

I am just telling you that from what I heard you say this year about the Big East, that I think you greatly overrated it. Im not talking about what stats or anything there is, I am strictly saying the Big East is overrated because of what your thoughts were on it.
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Arkansas, Stanford, Illinois

:out:

NONE of you belonged.... Two got ****boxed and the other choked away a win.

:pud:

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                    You don't have to like it. I'm entitled to my own opinion as well.... We could argue stats and records and all sorts of ****.... but there is multiple ways to interpret that ****.... I choose to look at it a different way.... I look at the reaction.... And this is unfair because it IS duke... but, no one seem to be all that shocked that Winthrop won? Yet VCU winning? That was shocking as hell.... like i said, i'm sure it is overexaggerated because it was DUKE losing.... but still, it is what it is....
                    I think everyone on this board was on VCU (at least to cover). Like FF and you have said....Duke was overated beacause of their Jersey. Not that big of a surprise (although the papers today would make you think that).

DUKE LOST

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
                      dude he's talking bout ARK, keep up
                      Thanks 26-4. I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                        Its not about Nova, I had a small wager on them and the outcome didnt influence my decision to say the Big East was overrated. You know I have been calling the big east overrated the past month. We have been arguing about that every day now, that one game tonight didnt change my mind.

The thing I dont like is how you started saying Dukes loss to VCU at the buzzer was so much more worse than how ND lost to Winthrop by double digits. I just dont get that.

I would also like to add this: Notre Dame is a 3pt shooting team.... when they are on, they can beat anyone.... when they are not, they are vulnerable.... live by the 3, die by the 3..... so you say that because they got blow out, that makes the loss that much worse.... maybe, i can see your point there... but the irish were like 5/23 or something from 3 pt land.... that's their staple for offense.... they came out cold.... they couldnt buy a bucket today.... it could have been against Kansas or a local high school team.... doesn't matter... most of their attempts were not tightly contested.... they just couldnt shoot the ball today.... they had a bad day.... they beat themselves, so to speak....

These things happen.... its normal for the tournament, for whatever reason....

Comment

• Digger is on ESPN right now with his matching tie and highlighter...Today it is orange..Whoever said that yesterday, you are dead on. He is such an idiot, what the hell does he think hes doing? Looks like an idiot!

Comment

• Who else wants to see GM and SF hug it out?

LOL

Comment

• Skins, I just think ND isnt very good. They werent even worthy of a six-seed in the tournament. I have brought these facts up plenty of times, they only played 7 games against tournament teams all year long. They took advangtage of a weak Big East schedule to sneak into the tourny this year.

You know my opinion on ND, I dont want to say they suck but they werent going to win a tournament game against most teams.

I will even say they were weaker than Marquette and Nova, who are ranked below them.

Comment

• JML id rather set a line on the fight O/U 2.5 ROUNDS.....where everyone has a chance to profit off the arguement :nuts:
                                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
                                X