Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    What are you, 20 years old? Give me a break..... the top 5 acc teams played absolutely NO ONE.... NO ONE AT ALL.... a bunch of **** teams that got in to the tourny on TECHNICALITIES.....

As far as not knowing ****, well then I'm in good company.... because of all the midmajors, Winthrop and ORU were the ones ALL the prognositicators wanted to focus on.... never saw VCU's resume flashing up on TV.... i suppose you are the only one who actually does know ****.... sorry, my mistake....
    Yea im 21 and that has nothing to ****in do about it. I cant believe you are going to sit there, type to me that Winthrop is considerably better than VCU. What kind of evidence shows that? So they played a few major powers close and beat up on one of the worst conferences in the country.

VCU has played in a very tough CAA all year. They won both the regular season title and conference tournament. ODU, Hofstra, Drexel were 3 other teams that could be in the tournament. Id like to hear you give me another Big South team that compares to them.

Get real man, you were totally wrong about the Big East. I hope BC kicks the **** outta G-Town tomorrow, lol but that aint gonna happen.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• I find it very telling that all of a sudden gamblingman has VCU built up to be this great team.... lol

I follow VCU somewhat closely.... I am a George Mason alumn, and I keep tabs on the CAA.... I can tell you this for a FACT: Yesterday against Duke, VCU REDEFINED the term overachiever.

Comment

• I keep waiting to see if State Farm Agent Al Picard offered any of the kids some candy
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• LOL how can you call the CAA a tough conference when you never watched a CAA game?

Comment

• I still want you to prove to me that Winthrop is so much better than VCU? I would sure like to hear those reasons.

Comment

• dang KY is dumb.....8 point lead and they jack up another bad 3....just a dumb freeking team....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• oh god not al picard again FF
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                  LOL how can you call the CAA a tough conference when you never watched a CAA game?
                  Do you know what games I did and did not watch this year? I have watched plenty of CAA ball this year? Cant believe you would call me out and say that to me, you have no idea what games I watched this year.

Wow, take a breath and calm down. You really dont know me.

Comment

• odds on a gamblingman/skinsfan fight going down

OVER 2.5 ROUNDS -130

UNDER 2.5 ROUNDS +120 :nuts:
                    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• And when compared to the BIG SOUTH, yea the CAA is about 100 times better....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                        I still want you to prove to me that Winthrop is so much better than VCU? I would sure like to hear those reasons.

I don't have to. I already made my point. EVERYONE (being defined as the media outlets that cover college basketball, the selection process, and the tournament) never once talked about VCU as a team to watch out for.... VCU was never even given a moment's consideration. WINTHROP, on the other hand, was hammered by the media ever since the brackets were announced. They were pegged as most likely cinderella, etc etc..... blah blah blah i know.... it's just stupid "experts" on TV.... I know... the point in all of this is not PROOF that Winthrop is better.... just showing you that you are in the minority.

Comment

• Im done arguing, gonna watch my last two losses of the night. Nova and Arkansas, could have been a good day if these teams wouldnt have sucked.

Comment

• One more thing, who the hell cares what the media said. Seemed like all of you on the forum were on VCU, that tells me something. Enough of that

Comment

• I Am Confused

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                              I find it very telling that all of a sudden gamblingman has VCU built up to be this great team.... lol

I follow VCU somewhat closely.... I am a George Mason alumn, and I keep tabs on the CAA.... I can tell you this for a FACT: Yesterday against Duke, VCU REDEFINED the term overachiever.
                              I live in Richmond and have of course followed VCU all year.Their record speaks for itself. I do not think they overachieved yesterday:they played exactly like that all year. They are athletic apply pressure, and remain calm under pressure.They are well coached. Except for McRoberts, they had better athletes in every position.
                              That being said, had Duke exploited the inside advantage, I suspect they would have won the game. As it was, they lost by what, two points?

Anyway...I think this year's VCU team is better than last year's George Mason, man for man. I don't think they get as far, but...they are darn good.

Anyway, enjoy the games, these have been pretty good, but it looks like "Ten Loss Tubby" will get through the first round.
                              Last edited by Horatio; 03-16-2007, 10:57 PM.
                              Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• Simmer down ladies....you two have been at it all tourney...

Comment

Working...
                                X