No announcement yet.

Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it easy on each other fellas. The great thing about a forum is we can disagree without having to brawl.

Enjoy march madness. Grab a beer, eat something greasy, take a nice fat dump, scratch nuts etc.

Calm down fellas. This is a great day to be alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Simmer down ladies....you two have been at it all tourney...
      And were both Redskins fans :beer2:
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Hey now! No pastrami here. Just chicken dinners.

Comment

• I think if State Farm Agent Al Picard coached Duke he could have gotten them some new uniforms and beaten VCU
          Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-16-2007, 10:58 PM. Reason: cause cusefan is a dork
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
            I find it very telling that all of a sudden gamblingman has VCU built up to be this great team.... lol

I follow VCU somewhat closely.... I am a George Mason alumn, and I keep tabs on the CAA.... I can tell you this for a FACT: Yesterday against Duke, VCU REDEFINED the term overachiever.
            I watch plenty of CAA basketball (CN8 constantly has their games on) and have actually championed their cause much of this season leading up to the tournament. That said, VCU and Winthrop are VERY similar teams. They both have quality athletes, each possibly with 1 pro (Maynor and Martin). To say either is better than the other I think is kinda dumb because they are very similar (except Winthrop has a quality big man and VCU doesn't but they don't need one because of the style of play they use).

I don't even know who is aruging what, but I think the whole argument is kinda stupid.

PS - Dookie GM is 21? Why did I think he was some old guy. I wish everyone's ages were mandatory to be listed (not that people would be accurate I guess, but still). The age accounts for some of the irrationality I guess though?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              Enjoy march madness. Grab a beer, eat something greasy, take a nice fat dump, scratch nuts etc.
              Done, Done, Done, Done and Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                I think if State Farm Agent Al Picard coached Duke he could have gotten them some new uniforms and beaten VCU
                I still cant believe they took the kid's uniforms. Poor kids, good thing Al Picard coached them to the victory.

Comment

• Let me be the first....

Happy Saint Patty's Day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    (Maynor)
                    That kid was money.

:beerbang:

Comment

• wow FLA is going to cover.....looks like i'm marching on......USC covering would be nice for margin of victory

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                        Do you know what games I did and did not watch this year? I have watched plenty of CAA ball this year? Cant believe you would call me out and say that to me, you have no idea what games I watched this year.

Wow, take a breath and calm down. You really dont know me.

Come on dude thats like me saying i watch SWAC games.... its just not true.... CAA games get broadcasted a lot in my area because I am surrounded by CAA schools.

Comment

• oh **** FF is AL picard the black dude who coaches the little boys basketball team to the championship? and got them new uniforms? :nuts:
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

PS - Dookie GM is 21? Why did I think he was some old guy. I wish everyone's ages were mandatory to be listed (not that people would be accurate I guess, but still). The age accounts for some of the irrationality I guess though?!?!
                            Thanks, is that disrespect towards me?:blackeye:

:beer2:

Comment

• Florida really turned it on in the 2nd half, scoring about 70 points.

I will say one thing, when they turn it on they are one dangerous team.

Comment

• need 3 points for HCRSS Over to hit

Comment

Working...
                                X