No announcement yet.

Final Four Preview Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W2- i just think that these are 2 of the hardest games to anylize in a long long time, and i see so many people circling Florida and not giving UCLA a chance. My point was i think that is a mistake. I won't be on either side in this one unless the public is pounding Florida or i can get +4 or +5 later in the week with UCLA. I will probably play a 1H under in the game and then if i make a play, it will be a 2H play. I must have watched UCLA play 15 times this year on TV and a few times live, and when they are into the game and defending, i haven't seen a single team that has had a good shooting night vs. them. The only thing that worries me is that i think this is the first time in a long time that UCLA will face a good big man. Gonna be a very good game i think.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      W2- i just think that these are 2 of the hardest games to anylize in a long long time, and i see so many people circling Florida and not giving UCLA a chance. My point was i think that is a mistake. I won't be on either side in this one unless the public is pounding Florida or i can get +4 or +5 later in the week with UCLA. I will probably play a 1H under in the game and then if i make a play, it will be a 2H play. I must have watched UCLA play 15 times this year on TV and a few times live, and when they are into the game and defending, i haven't seen a single team that has had a good shooting night vs. them. The only thing that worries me is that i think this is the first time in a long time that UCLA will face a good big man. Gonna be a very good game i think.
      Dude I really am leaning florida's way . I totally understand your point with the upsets waiting to happen. My point is i would rather be on the side with more options on the offensive end . If this is one of those slug fest 25-23 halftime score games then i wanna be on Florida. I mean if the shots are not falling for T Green, or Humphrey, Brewer, they have more options. I'm a matchups kinda guy. And for all the talk about UCLA's defense, FLORIDA is just as good on the defensive end. Let me tell you the one thing that really scares me about UCLA ( and i realize you are probably not a numbers guy at this point of the season, but i am ) they do not defend the three ball all that well, Florida is gonna shut down the 3 point line IMO.
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

FF

would love to keep spitting hoop talk with ya , but i got a fantasy bases draft at 8:30. If ya got any sleepers let your boy know .. GOOD STUFF my friend ..

Love the preview threads.

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
        (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
        (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
        (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
        (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Hamilton of the REDS, Tehan of the Royals, Howie Kendrick of the Angels
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

ok ...

i'll look for those dude . thanks man ... i love that teahen dude. not in the gay way though

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

FF, I agree with you about making 2h plays on the two final four games...IMO both these games are very hard to figure out, as really all 4 teams left have a great shot at winning it all..I think that maybe watching the first half of the game and getting a feel for how both teams are playing one another could be eassier to cap..

Comment

Working...
              X