• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourneys

starting with...

NIT

2 units

Goudelock-5.5 (-107) vs. dayton

Charles good home team, sell out crowd i believe, i dont think dayton is too motivated to defend their NIT title, especially having to do it on the road.
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 03-16-2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: bolded play

I'm with ya, let's cash it.:beerbang:
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Comment

thanks nick, gl with ur other plays :thumbs:

Thinkin bout a rare first half play in the tourney

UGA vs. Wash

Wash has to travel cross country which could effect them somewhat..but all year georgia has struggled playing with leads against teams with a pulse ( i found that out the hard way multiple times this year)

some numbers (first half +/- on left, 2nd half +/- on right)

ND: +12 /-12 / 0/ -6

Manhattan: +7/-4

UAB: +11/-9

G Tech: +6/-7

Fla: +2/ -2/ 0/ -13

Aub: +4/ -4/ +9

Xavier: +1/ -8

South Car: +19/ -15

Vandy: +6/ -14

Fla: +7/ -16

Bama: +9 /-9/ -6

very rarely this year did they have a stronger 2nd half than first half, just food for thought if ur looking at backing georgia

Comment

First tourney play locked in because i see mostly 1.5's out there, could end up losing the 2.

2 units

Michigan +2 vs. tennessee

Mich has gotten better as the season went along while tennessee remained inconsistent throughout. Im downplaying the experience advantage the vols have on mich because tenn just doesnt play like an intelligent basketball team.

Comment

agreed beholdah about how tennessee doesnt really play organized. They also play pretty slow which does not help their unorganized play. Gotta play fast to be like that. Tenn could have a really hard time scoring.

Comment

daws- good point about tenn not playing fast enough, they deserve to be one and done, really hope Beilein gets it done

glad i didnt play uab, what ajoke they are. but its not their fault they were selected...teams like colorado and alabama had to be completely disgusted.. How the hell does a 12-4 cusa team get in over as 12-4 SEC team. i dont care that the SEC was down, its a disgrace...and as disgraceful as that is, win or lose tonight its an absolute travesty in my eyes that VCU got in.

and what an overall showing by the great at large worthy CUSA last night... in addition to the awe-inspiring performance put on by the blazers, marshall, ecu and utep all went down in flames as well. im forced to give st bonnies and arizona a strong look now...

Comment

lucky us, theres another CUSA team laying points tonight to consider fading..the great mustangs of smu

im lookin at FAU to hang with the horribly coached hurricanes tonight, but need to think about it more, i couldve had +12 ML+668 yesterday, down to +10.5 ML+500 now

Comment

NIT

2 units

Oral Bob +4 (-105) @ smu

i think Bob is better than the mustangs, who lost 6 of their last 8. Bob had won 10 straight prior to losing to oakland in the conf champ game. The summit is a decent league, not like this is the meac or nec or some other crap conference. im undecided on whether a +4 dog is worthy of a ML play... thinkin its not really worth it

Comment

this thread is going to get sloppy, im bolding all official plays and editted in the boldmentation to the games already posted..

2 units

Cinci pk (-105) vs. mizzou

not a cinci backer realy, didnt play on them once all year, but the more ive looked at this game i think they are just a better team and have some major advantages. They are much more physical and tougher in the paint, and will outrebound mizzou, who was one of the weaker rebounding teams in the big 12. Cinci has some quality road wins, winning at stj, gtown and marquette while beating most weaker road foes, Mizzou sucked away from home this, 2-7 in true road games. in fact their only decent win out of their own gym was a neutral site game agaisnt illinois. Cinci is also a tougher defensive team, mizzou forces turnovers with their style but theyve been viewed as a lousy defensive team all year. Cinci plays in the big east and face fast teams all the time, so i dont think theyll be awed by the tigers' speed . i dont see the press bothering them all that much, and mizzou will have to shoot a real high % with their jumpers to win.

Comment

2 units

Georgia+3 (-115) 1st half

decided to lock in the first half angle b4 i can change mind

Comment

GL Beholdah....love teh UM, UGA and UC picks!
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, decided to lay off the other games for wednesday, only played oral robby, still narrowing down my tourney slate

Comment

GL beholdah, I like your Georgia play, didn't even consider the Washington travel, but hoping the Bulldogs keep it close.

They have seem to given up leads all season, this would be a bad time to do it (for me) lol

:beerbang:
                          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                            GL beholdah, I like your Georgia play, didn't even consider the Washington travel, but hoping the Bulldogs keep it close.

They have seem to given up leads all season, this would be a bad time to do it (for me) lol

:beerbang:
                            thanks Q, gl to u, with my luck georgia will get off to slow start and make roaring 2nd half comeback since i picked them 1st half...

Real tough break on Oral Bob last night, brutal last 1:30 of overtime...

Both 1 unit

Vandy-3 (-102) vs. richmond

Johnnies ml -117 vs. zags

I think Rich is a very solid team but i think vandy has too many solid athletic players and pulls away at some point. I think the big 2 for rich of KA and Harper are cancelled out by Talor and Jenkins, but i like Ezeli over Geriot and the vandy bench over rich bench. Hopefully Jenkins gets hot..

Johnny's have accomplished too much this year for me to not pick them over the mediocre zags. Losing DJ hurts but Hardy is best player on court and the Johnnies can counter zagas frontcourt size wit their overall athletism.

Comment

1 u

Butler+2.5 (-102) vs. old dom

real tough matchup, Butler proves doubters wrong on a yearly basis so worth a unit.

committee did a good job of making intriging matchups like last year but tough to cap alot of these games imo

Comment

Working...
                              X